magicJack  and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index

magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks

magicJack and magicJack Plus Unofficial Technical Support. Your Magic Jack and Magic Jack Plus phone service information resource

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Looks like Dan finally caught up to us with CDN phone #'s

Post new topic   Reply to topic    magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index -> magicJack Reviews, Rants and Raves
View previous topic :: View next topic  
notdeadyet
Dan isn't smart enough to hire me

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:02 pm    Post subject: Looks like Dan finally caught up to us with CDN phone #'s Reply with quote

I purchased a CDN MJ # in 2010, and to date have had to requests for the yearly $10 renewal fee to keep it (my yearly service is paid up till 2015), and yet it keeps on working flawlessly for me. But today I decided to try out the NEW Beta site MJ has created, and low and behold, now under phone #'s, they have 2 expiry dates listed...one for the device itself, and one for the phone # itself, and my CDN one shows expired May 2011 (still working though Wink). So I quess I'll most likely see some request or interruption in the near future so MJ can get there $10 Wink
nailgunner
MagicJack Sensei

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 1:49 pm    Post subject: Re: Looks like Dan finally caught up to us with CDN phone #' Reply with quote

notdeadyet wrote:
the NEW Beta site MJ has created

First I've heard of the new Beta site. For those interested like myself, log into your "mymagicjack" page and there is a "Try Beta Site" tab that will take you to the new site. Hell, it's probably been there for a while, but I never noticed it. Not sure it's any better than the old one as far as navigating. On the good side it doesn't show my more-than-a-year expired device.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index -> magicJack Reviews, Rants and Raves All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: