magicJack and MagicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index magicJack and MagicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks
magicJack and magicJack Plus Unofficial Technical Support. Your Magic Jack and Magic Jack Plus phone service information resource
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
IS THIS THE TYPE OF SERVICE MAGIC JACK USERS GET???

Post new topic   Reply to topic    magicJack and MagicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index -> magicJack Reviews, Rants and Raves
View previous topic :: View next topic  
D40769
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:17 pm    Post subject: IS THIS THE TYPE OF SERVICE MAGIC JACK USERS GET??? Reply with quote

Everyone, read this thread and see the kind of support magic jack users get when they purchase magic jack... The lack of customer service and support is unacceptable. THIS POST WILL GO ON ALL PUBLIC SITES..

I am getting a new service provider!

You are now chatting with 'Laura'

Your Issue ID for this chat is LTK554019629056X

Laura: Hello, how may I help you?

Me: Hi Laura, I have a problem adding international credit to my magic jack number XXXXXXXX.

Me: I get the following error message when I try to submit a payment of $40. log_id (73364445): ORA-20099: Too Many ACTIVE Credit Cards (oracle_magicjack:live)

Laura: Thank you.

Laura: Please wait while I check that for you

Me: I was on a chat with a support rep from magic jack earlier in the week and was told that it would be fixed. still nothing. I need to make an international call right now and i cant.

Me: please resolve this issue for me..

Laura: Thank you.

Laura: I am transferring you to one of our top 10% agents as rated by our customers. Please hold while I transfer you.

Me: thanks

Please wait while I transfer the chat to the best suited site operator.

You are now chatting with 'Mason'

Your Issue ID for this chat is LTK554019629056X

Mason: Hello. My name is Mason. To better assist you, let me put you on hold while I read your previous chat/s. Thank you.

Me: ok

Mason: Thank you for patiently waiting.

Mason: Glad you chatted in, Dragan, I will be assisting you today.

Mason: So you still did not receive any email from our end regarding your credit card on file, correct?

Me: no nothing

Me: I need this problem resolved right away. I have to make international calls today and i cant

Mason: Okay, are you able to hold while I check on your report here in our end?

Me: please assist me with this problem

Me: yes

Mason: One moment please...

Mason: Thank you for waiting.

Mason: I apologize for the very long delay, it seems that our engineers are still working on your email and will be sending you an update hopefully within 24 hours. I understand that this has taken too long to be resolved and it is very frustrating on your part. But please do not worry for I will make sure that this problem of yours will be fixed as soon as possible.

Mason: I will do everything that I can to get this done within 24 hours.

ME: Thanks buts that just too late for me, i cannot wait 24 hours. I have to make an international call within the next hour. With that said, can add 10 dollars of credit to my number so for the inconvenience that magicjack has caused me as I made this request with your staff over 48 hours ago?

Mason: I'm sorry for the delay. I'll be right with you.

Mason: Okay, I will inform them about your request.

ME: Thank you, im standing my

ME: by*

Mason: One moment please...

Mason: Thank you for patiently waiting.

Mason: Okay, they will be checking on your request and will update you as soon as possible.

Mason: Is there anything else I may help you with today?

Me: Yes im waiting for you to respond with an update

Mason: Okay, please do wait for the email update that they will be sending within 24 hours.

Me: Mason this is crazy! you guys do not give a shit about your customers! I will posting this chat all over public forums and magicjack sites to show everyone how magic customer take care of their users.

Mason: I have already provided you all the information that you need, I may need to end this chat now.

Since we haven't heard from you, we must release this chat. Please click here should you need further assistance: www.magicJack.com/techchat

You are not currently in a chat session.

You are not currently in a chat session.
Google
AdSense

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:17 pm    Post subject: Magicjack support, tips, tricks, and hacks

scotty200
Dan isn't smart enough to hire me

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi if u need to call international asap why not use a calling card till mj fix it for u ?
cell14
Dan Should Pay Me

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not only that, in the time you spend on MJ chat you can sign up with a provider which gives you BETTER international calling rates than MJ. You can still call their access number with MJ.
notthatimpressedbymj
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Judging from personal experience and posts found in this forum, the correct answer to you Subject line is a resounding yes.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    magicJack and MagicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index -> magicJack Reviews, Rants and Raves All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: