magicJack  and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index

magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks

magicJack and magicJack Plus Unofficial Technical Support. Your Magic Jack and Magic Jack Plus phone service information resource

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I Call w/Magicjack GO: some phone numbers don't hear me

Post new topic   Reply to topic    magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index -> Magic Jack Technical Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MrCreosote
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2022 3:37 am    Post subject: I Call w/Magicjack GO: some phone numbers don't hear me Reply with quote

I've had the GO for almost a year and it pretty much worked OK.

However over the last couple weeks, maybe 1/4 of the numbers I call do not hear me (I hear them OK.)

The numbers that do not hear me, ALWAYS do not hear me whenever I call. If I use my cell, they hear me.

I'm using Tmobile 5G home internet. Latency is 31 unloaded and over 500 loaded, speed is 100mbs usually.
Bill Smith
Dan isn't smart enough to hire me

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2022 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I also have Tmobile internet and sometimes have the same problem as you, particularly with numbers in the same area code. With the previous cable ISP, this also occurred, so it is not caused by Tmob. Try plugging the MJ into your computer to see if all is OK that way. Unfortunately, I've not been able to find a better solution.
Bill Smith
Dan isn't smart enough to hire me

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2022 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I also have Tmobile internet and sometimes have the same problem as you, particularly with numbers in the same area code. With the previous cable ISP, this also occurred, so it is not caused by Tmob. Try plugging the MJ into your computer to see if all is OK that way. Unfortunately, I've not been able to find a better solution.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index -> Magic Jack Technical Support All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: