magicJack  and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index

magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks

magicJack and magicJack Plus Unofficial Technical Support. Your Magic Jack and Magic Jack Plus phone service information resource

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

how to set up mj and use my own number

Post new topic   Reply to topic    magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index -> magicJack Plus Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
prisilablu
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:40 am    Post subject: how to set up mj and use my own number Reply with quote

Im a new user and just tried to get started but I want to use my old number however, only 800 numbers are offered. How do set up the mj using my old number? Also my computer is an apple lap top.
[email protected]
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:28 pm    Post subject: Re: how to set up mj and use my own number Reply with quote

Im a new user and just tried to get started but I want to use my old number however, only 800 numbers are offered. How do set up the mj using my & forgot to or did notg know where to put m y number to be ported over...old number? Also my computer is an dell laptop.
Norman
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:36 pm    Post subject: Re: how to set up mj and use my own number Reply with quote

Im a new user and just tried to get started but I want to use my old number. How do set up the mj using my old number?
Public_Domain
MagicJack User

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Search porting your number to MJ
Post new topic   Reply to topic    magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index -> magicJack Plus Support All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: