magicJack  and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index

magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks

magicJack and magicJack Plus Unofficial Technical Support. Your Magic Jack and Magic Jack Plus phone service information resource

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

How do I Port my Number- I live in Canada!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index -> Alternatives to magicJack
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nathan_nielson12
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 6:47 pm    Post subject: How do I Port my Number- I live in Canada!! Reply with quote

How do i Port my number if i live in Canada? NPAC has clear guidelines for the lucky US residents out there, but Canada has little to 0 information!!
bitstopjoe
Future magicJack CEO

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 7:24 pm    Post subject: Re: How do I Port my Number- I live in Canada!! Reply with quote

nathan_nielson12 wrote:
How do i Port my number if i live in Canada? NPAC has clear guidelines for the lucky US residents out there, but Canada has little to 0 information!!

MJ does not port numbers in Canada yet (maybe never).
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
garry
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:07 pm    Post subject: Scam Against Canadians Reply with quote

They are advertising falsely. They do not say anything about no porting outside of the US.

I would not mind it if they gave us a perk for not living in the precious US of A!

It appears that Canadians can't have the same as others, but by gosh, we still want all of your money and then we will not give you anything but "LIP SERVICE" in return.

Canadians, buyer beware! Mad
Post new topic   Reply to topic    magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index -> Alternatives to magicJack All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: