magicJack and MagicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index magicJack and MagicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks
magicJack and magicJack Plus Unofficial Technical Support. Your Magic Jack and Magic Jack Plus phone service information resource
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
great support by chat

Post new topic   Reply to topic    magicJack and MagicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index -> magicJack Reviews, Rants and Raves
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Robert121571
magicJack Apprentice

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 4:58 pm    Post subject: great support by chat Reply with quote

I had just got done chatting with some one at magicjack. It went smooth and fast and got my problem fixed ASAP. Was very friendly and got strait to the point

Here is what was wrong. For some reason my voice mail would not work. If some one called when the transfer happens it was like the line would just drop. no prompt or any thing. Same thing happened if I called own number to reach voice mail just ring once and then drop. here is copy of chat.

Quote:

Please wait for a site operator to respond.

You are now chatting with 'Zerah'

Your Issue ID for this chat is LTK419067636080X

Zerah: Hello, how may I help you?

Robert: I'm haveing a problme with voicemail it can't be reached if some one calls or even if I call my own number from the magicjack it will ring once then just disconnect never even gose to voicemail.

Zerah: Thank you for addressing your concern to us.

Zerah: I do apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you. Let me assist you with this one.

Zerah: May I have your magicJack phone number, please?

Robert: xxx-xxx-xxxx

Zerah: Is it okay If I refresh your voice mail, but all messages will be deleted and password will go back to default which is 1234.

Zerah: Is that fine?

Robert: go ahead I have no saved messages

Zerah: Okay.

Zerah: One moment please...

Zerah: Thank you for patiently waiting.

Zerah: I have already refreshed your voice mail, please try it now.

Robert: ok hold on while I try

Zerah: Sure.

Robert: ok it is working

Zerah: Great!

Zerah: Is there anything else I may help you with today?

Robert: no thank you that shore did the trick.

Zerah: Thank you for stopping by to chat, I hope I did a good job at addressing your concerns. Please take a second to answer a one question survey about the service I provided. Please click the "close" button on the top right of this screen and the survey will appear. Thanks again!

Zerah: Please click the "close" button on the top right of this screen and the survey will appear. Thanks again!

Robert: on thing I would like to see added thoue in the future is a way to change how long it waits for voice mail to pick up so you can pass that on for me as a feature request have a good day

Zerah: sure.

Zerah: I will
Google
AdSense

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 4:58 pm    Post subject: Magicjack support, tips, tricks, and hacks

VoipDude
Dan isn't smart enough to hire me

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, sometimes chat support is helpful. I have had them refresh my account many times which solved my issue.

There are those times however, when they haven't a clue, and rather than be frustrated, it's best to just end the chat, and use the forum instead.
Robert121571
magicJack Apprentice

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

VoipDude wrote:
Yes, sometimes chat support is helpful. I have had them refresh my account many times which solved my issue.

There are those times however, when they haven't a clue, and rather than be frustrated, it's best to just end the chat, and use the forum instead.

I know what you are saying there about some times support dosn't have a clue. I have had that same thing with verizon when I had them as a home phone always had noise on the line and it never was fixed. Support didn't have a clue. That is why I went to cable internet and got magicjack.
shmeng
magicJack Apprentice

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Robert121571 wrote:
VoipDude wrote:

I know what you are saying there about some times support dosn't have a clue. I have had that same thing with verizon when I had them as a home phone always had noise on the line and it never was fixed. Support didn't have a clue. That is why I went to cable internet and got magicjack.

That is simple... just tell them the problem in details... we often say that we cannot start or we cannot make calls not saying the reason.
nailgunner
MagicJack Sensei

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

shmeng wrote:
That is simple... just tell them the problem in details... we often say that we cannot start or we cannot make calls not saying the reason.

No offense, but responding to a post that is almost 3 and a half YEARS old? I thought I was the one with no life.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    magicJack and MagicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index -> magicJack Reviews, Rants and Raves All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: