magicJack  and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index

magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks

magicJack and magicJack Plus Unofficial Technical Support. Your Magic Jack and Magic Jack Plus phone service information resource

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Gotta send it back :(

Post new topic   Reply to topic    magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index -> magicJack Plus Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dudester55
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:09 pm    Post subject: Gotta send it back :( Reply with quote

As much as I would have liked to keep the magic jack plus, I'm afraid she'll have to go back. The phone line would periodically cut off for no reason when in the middle of a conversation with someone. Sometimes it was like talking on a walkie-talkie to someone, meaning that if both people said something at the same time, one of them would get cut out and not heard. Other times, either I or the person I was talking to, had a severe echo. I have to admit there was the odd day, that the connection was very clear. Can't explain why it doesn't work for me. I have a few friends on MJP, and a couple of them came over to make sure I was set up properly, and apparently I was. So, if I don't want to be charged within the 30 day warranty trial, it has to go back. I gave it an honest try for 2 weeks.
I'm not knocking the product, because I know some who are using it and are very happy with it. Must just be my phone line. Just sayin'.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index -> magicJack Plus Support All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: