magicJack  and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Tricks Forum Index

magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Tricks

magicJack and magicJack Plus Unofficial Technical Support. Your Magic Jack and Magic Jack Plus phone service information resource

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Gee, I wonder why this topic no longer exists........

Post new topic   Reply to topic    magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Tricks Forum Index -> magicJack Reviews, Rants and Raves
View previous topic :: View next topic  
zeico
MagicJack Contributor

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 1:20 am    Post subject: Gee, I wonder why this topic no longer exists........ Reply with quote

http://www.phoneservicesupport.com/viewtopic.php?p=2239#2268 - "Is this MagicJack company for real? I'm getting worried....."

Guess I better shut my mouth on this forum and not say anything negative about MJ. Like I suspected all along.

Why was the topic taken down?
SpamBox
Dan isn't smart enough to hire me

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 1:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know for sure but from what i remember the topic wasn't needed any longer as the original poster finally received his MJ
zeico
MagicJack Contributor

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 1:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks! I wondered, because I know I participated in that topic - and might even have been the originator. I did finally get my MJ.
MagicHack

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 8:23 am    Post subject: Re: Gee, I wonder why this topic no longer exists........ Reply with quote

zeico wrote:
http://www.phoneservicesupport.com/viewtopic.php?p=2239#2268 - "Is this MagicJack company for real? I'm getting worried....."

Guess I better shut my mouth on this forum and not say anything negative about MJ. Like I suspected all along.

Why was the topic taken down?

The topic is still there... Nothing was deleted.
zeico
MagicJack Contributor

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 9:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I noticed that, too, about 3 hours ago. But earlier in the evening I opened the link I had received in my email that I had received from the forum notifying me that there had been a post to the topic, and the forum page opened - but with a message that the topic had been deleted. I have no idea why that happened to my topic, and have no idea why it has re-appeared.

Whatever the case (and despite my concerns at the times I posted on that topic) I am happy that it was resolved by my receiving my MJ in the mail on time after all. If anyone/anything is at fault for my having concerns with MJ in the first place regarding the shipment it is the U.S.P.S. - for not notifying me that they had, indeed, already mailed it to me. All I received from them was an email the SAME DAY I received the MJ stating they had received notification that MJ is going to give them a shipment to send to me, and included a tracking number. Their website for tracking purposes had exactly the same message. I never received any notice whatsoever that they had already mailed it three days prior to that, and that failure on their part to notify me (as I requested from them) caused doubt and apprehension in my mind.

So, in summary, MJ did exactly as they said they would, and I apologize to Dan and the crew for suspecting them of disappointing me. The U.S.P.S. let me down - not MJ.
SpamBox

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 9:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

zeico wrote:
I noticed that, too, about 3 hours ago. But earlier in the evening I opened the link I had received in my email that I had received from the forum notifying me that there had been a post to the topic, and the forum page opened - but with a message that the topic had been deleted. I have no idea why that happened to my topic, and have no idea why it has re-appeared.

It's true. I tried the link earlier, and also tried finding it through search, and by scrolling through the forum. The topic wasn't there. But not it is, and MJ is also working not. Related, hmmmm, inquiring minds what to know...hahahaha! Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Tricks Forum Index -> magicJack Reviews, Rants and Raves All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: