magicJack and MagicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index magicJack and MagicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks
magicJack and magicJack Plus Unofficial Technical Support. Your Magic Jack and Magic Jack Plus phone service information resource
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Funny MJ Support Chat

Post new topic   Reply to topic    magicJack and MagicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index -> magicJack Reviews, Rants and Raves
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Do you sometimes shake your head in disbelief at MJ Support's prewritten responses?
Yes
20%
 20%  [ 1 ]
No
20%
 20%  [ 1 ]
I would be glad to help you with that!
60%
 60%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 5

scarswell
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:42 pm    Post subject: Funny MJ Support Chat Reply with quote

This must be her first day... I hope.

Please wait for a site operator to respond.
You are now chatting with 'Julianne'
Your Issue ID for this chat is LTK55409469498*X
Julianne: Hello, how may I help you?
Julianne: May I please know the message in the magicJack LCD display?
Scott: My magic jack doesnt have an LCD display. None of them do.
Julianne: Let me assist you with that.
For verification purposes, 647-692-XXXXis your magicJack phone number, right?
Scott: yes
Julianne: Is your magicjack currently plugged into your computer?
Scott: No its MJ Plus
Julianne: I apologize for the inconvenience that you have encountered. Please bear with me as I help you with this.
Let me check what's going on with your account.
Scott: Can I ask my question now? lol what are you talking about? Can I ask my question or are you going to keep randomly clicking your pre-written responses?
Julianne: Thank you for patiently waiting.
I checked your account and made a quick reset. I need you to do the following steps:
If your magicJack PLUS is plugged into your modem or router, unplug it from the power source, wait 30 seconds, and plug it back in.
Scott: I havent even told you my issue and you are apologizing and telling me you will help me
Julianne: Do you have this issue "My magic jack doesnt have an LCD display. none of them do" right?
Scott: why the fuk would you reset anything? there is NOTHING wrong with my magicjack.. or my account! can I please ask my question? And no, that LCD thing was my response to you asking me what the message on my MagicJack LCD was showing.
Julianne: One moment please...
Julianne: Thank you for patiently waiting.
Julianne: Can you please verify your concern for me to better assist you?
Scott: Anyways, you keep doing whatever it is you're doing... Are you on speed or something? Anyways, my question... 6 minutes later... is, whatever happened to the Can I use my fax machine on my MagicJack line?
Julianne: One moment please...
Julianne: I am transferring you to one of our top 10% agents as rated by our customers. Please hold while I transfer you.
Please wait while I transfer the chat to the best suited site operator.
Google
AdSense

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:42 pm    Post subject: Magicjack support, tips, tricks, and hacks

Post new topic   Reply to topic    magicJack and MagicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index -> magicJack Reviews, Rants and Raves All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: