magicJack and MagicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index magicJack and MagicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks
magicJack and magicJack Plus Unofficial Technical Support. Your Magic Jack and Magic Jack Plus phone service information resource
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Enough is Enough

Post new topic   Reply to topic    magicJack and MagicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index -> magicJack Reviews, Rants and Raves
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lemonseller
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:25 pm    Post subject: Enough is Enough Reply with quote

Hey everyone !

I am new to the board and have decided to start a website based on the HORRIBLE experiences I have had with certain companies. The most recent one was.... you guessed it! magicJack!

A little background about my magicJack experience.

I purchased magicJack when it first became available in Canada. My internet was unfortunately too slow, so the service and device were rendered useless. I contacted magicJack support asking about how to possibly resolve it and was told that they had to make a change on their end. I was alright with that, after all, they said it would take about 4 days. 1 week later, I was still left holding a useless device. I contacted them again and expressed my frustration and then was transferred to their "top 10% agents" who said it was done incorrectly and would be another 4 days.

To sum it up, they left me on the hook for over 30 days which meant I was no longer eligible for a refund at both the store or from magicJack.

To my stupidity I purchased another magicJack a year ago. I assumed after all this time, they may have improved. I had downloaded the magicJack app on my iPhone as a trial prior to buying. The trial ran out and I was going to use it with my now purchased magicJack subscription. Well, they once again needed to change something and will have their "engineers" look into it. I was told it would take 2 days and after contacting them every other day I was left in the same boat 2 MONTHS later.

The phone service was inconsistent and using a tin-can would have proved more effective.

The "customer service" was to put it simply... pathetic. They have absolutely NO experience about the product, the service, or how to properly formulate a sentence.

When you are transferred to one of their "top 10% agents" you get the same horrible lack of service.

They have never been able to explain what or why they were ranked the "top 10% agents". All I know is stupidity and incompetence spreads like a virus and and appears to be a requirement to work for magicJack.
Google
AdSense

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:25 pm    Post subject: Magicjack support, tips, tricks, and hacks

Post new topic   Reply to topic    magicJack and MagicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index -> magicJack Reviews, Rants and Raves All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: