magicJack  and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index

magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks

magicJack and magicJack Plus Unofficial Technical Support. Your Magic Jack and Magic Jack Plus phone service information resource

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Duo with Dishnetwork Caller ID

Post new topic   Reply to topic    magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index -> Alternatives to magicJack
View previous topic :: View next topic  
conniemadagain
Dan isn't smart enough to hire me

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:45 am    Post subject: Duo with Dishnetwork Caller ID Reply with quote

First, I do not know if the duo will work as the simi-required connection to dishnet because my new receiver has internet which satisfied that requirement ...

No, I am writing to tell you the caller ID works like a champ ...

I put a splitter on the duo last night and ran one line to phone and one line to receiver ... called the house and as the phone rang we got the cid message on the tv ...

SWEET!!!
V-Man
MagicJack Expert

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:38 am    Post subject: Re: Duo with Dishnetwork Caller ID Reply with quote

conniemadagain wrote:
First, I do not know if the duo will work as the simi-required connection to dishnet because my new receiver has internet which satisfied that requirement ...

No, I am writing to tell you the caller ID works like a champ ...

I put a splitter on the duo last night and ran one line to phone and one line to receiver ... called the house and as the phone rang we got the cid message on the tv ...

SWEET!!!

just fyi....

My DirecTV receiver never worked properly with MJ. The number would appear on the screen ok but when the receiver needed to do its monthly call in, I had to temporarily switch it over to my TK6000. Back in October, THAT stopped working so I put in a trouble ticket to NetTalk. It took them about 6 weeks to find and correct the problem but now, the DirecTV receiver seems to once again be working harmoniously with the TK6K.

At least that's the appearance. My DirecTV receiver also has an internet connection so it may be doing its monthly handshake over that line. Not really sure. BUT, I no longer see multiple call attempts to the DirecTV 800 number on my NetTalk call log. So, one way or another, problem solved.
conniemadagain
Dan isn't smart enough to hire me

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great news V-Man !
mobiper
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 12:35 am    Post subject: Mobiper.com Reply with quote

You know that the European and American buyers are the target audience for the China mobile phone.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index -> Alternatives to magicJack All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: