magicJack  and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Tricks Forum Index

magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Tricks

magicJack and magicJack Plus Unofficial Technical Support. Your Magic Jack and Magic Jack Plus phone service information resource

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Does MJ work on new iPAD?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Tricks Forum Index -> Using magicJack on a Mac
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Zuercher
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GuyOnTheAir wrote:
There are issues of software. And of hardware. So, officially, magicJack will never work on a current iPad.

Whether one can hack their SIP credentials, and install a softphone is entirely up to their tenacity and skill level.

But why turn your wonderful iPad into an ATA? Just get a thin client, or cheapy, cheapy netbook and run the mJ from there. My Dell mini 9 runs my magicJack superbly, and as it has an SSD HD, should last a long time!

The new software-only magicTalk, if it ever actually comes out, will almost undoubtedly work only on Macs and PCs. mJ has made talk of it coming out for mobile devices later, and if so, they might write a version for iPad. But, they're already late on even releasing magicTalk, so I'm not holding my breath.
Zuercher
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zuercher wrote:
GuyOnTheAir wrote:
There are issues of software. And of hardware. So, officially, magicJack will never work on a current iPad.

Whether one can hack ipad 2 casestheir SIP credentials, and install a softphone is entirely up to their tenacity and skill level.

But why turn your wonderful iPad into an ATA?ipad 2 leather cases Just get a thin client, or cheapy, cheapy netbook and run the mJ from there.iPad2 case My Dell mini 9 runs my magicJack superbly, and as it has an SSD HD, should last a long time!

The new software-only magicTalk, if it ever actually comes out, will almost undoubtedly work only on Macs and PCs. mJ has made talk of it coming out for mobile devices later, and if so, they might write a version for iPad. But, they're already late on even releasing magicTalk, so I'm not holding my breath.
tracker001
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zuercher wrote:
GuyOnTheAir wrote:
There are issues of software. And of hardware. So, officially, magicJack will never work on a current iPad and laptop battery

Whether one can hack their SIP credentials, and install a softphone is entirely up to their tenacity and skill level.

But why turn your wonderful iPad into an ATA? Just get a thin client, or cheapy, cheapy netbook and run the mJ from there. My Dell Laptop Battery
mini 9 runs my magicJack superbly, and as it has an SSD HD, should last a long time!

The new software-only magicTalk, if it ever actually comes out, will almost undoubtedly work only on Macs and PCs. mJ has made talk of it coming out for mobile devices later, and if so, they might write a version for iPad. But, they're already late on even releasing magicTalk, so I'm not holding my toshiba laptop battery

Just get a thin client, or cheapy, cheapy netbook and run the mJ from there.
Robberson
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now below is the step-by-step guide on how to convert video to iPad 2.
Step 1: Add/Import video files to iPad 2 Video Converter.
Run iPad 2 Video Converter, and you will go into an interface. Click the icon like a disc to import/load video files from your computer that you want to convert to iPad 2. Besides, you can tick the box in front of the each file and click them to have a preview.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
ipad 2 case ipad2 leather cases ipad 2 accessories
Post new topic   Reply to topic    magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Tricks Forum Index -> Using magicJack on a Mac All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: