magicJack and MagicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index magicJack and MagicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks
magicJack and magicJack Plus Unofficial Technical Support. Your Magic Jack and Magic Jack Plus phone service information resource
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
didn't honor 6 year contract

Post new topic   Reply to topic    magicJack and MagicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index -> magicJack Reviews, Rants and Raves
View previous topic :: View next topic  
xzimppledink
magicJack Apprentice

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:56 am    Post subject: didn't honor 6 year contract Reply with quote

One year ago I added a second magic jack. I bought a 6 year contract at a price of $126 plus an additional $20 I put on deposit for overseas calls, a total of $146. One year later I saw a $21 renewal fee charged to my bank account. I contacted magic jack by email and they said there was no record of my account. I sent a copy of the contract but they refused to discuss the matter. I have inquired several times but they ignore me. Is there any way I can get my service I paid for or a refund? I suggest anyone buying magic jack service to not pay for more than one year in advance, you just might not get it and there's just no way they will discuss the matter or make it right. Next time I will explore alternatives to MJ and there are some.
Google
AdSense

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:56 am    Post subject: Magicjack support, tips, tricks, and hacks

conniemadagain
Dan isn't smart enough to hire me

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:42 pm    Post subject: Re: didn't honor 6 year contract Reply with quote

I bet the Florida Attorney General's office would love to hear from you ...

xzimppledink wrote:
One year ago I added a second magic jack. I bought a 6 year contract at a price of $126 plus an additional $20 I put on deposit for overseas calls, a total of $146. One year later I saw a $21 renewal fee charged to my bank account. I contacted magic jack by email and they said there was no record of my account. I sent a copy of the contract but they refused to discuss the matter. I have inquired several times but they ignore me. Is there any way I can get my service I paid for or a refund? I suggest anyone buying magic jack service to not pay for more than one year in advance, you just might not get it and there's just no way they will discuss the matter or make it right. Next time I will explore alternatives to MJ and there are some.

xzimppledink
magicJack Apprentice

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 9:51 pm    Post subject: magic jack refuses to honor contract. Reply with quote

I'll contact the Florida att general but are there others who had this happen to them? it would be more effective if we had some numbers,it would show a conspiracy.
mail4van
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

They promised me a free phone number change because a local number wasn't available when I signed up and now they won't honor that and are insisting on the $10 fee to change my number now that there are local numbers available. I was also supposed to get a free year when I bought the 5 year plan and don't think I ever got the free year either.

Anyone else have this issue?
mail4van
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

one thing for sure I'm disabling automatic renewal
cell14
Dan Should Pay Me

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I'll contact the Florida att general but are there others who had this happen to them? it would be more effective if we had some numbers,it would show a conspiracy.

Florida Attorney general is so far right and so pro big corporate that compared to her Adolf Hitler looks like a heart bleeding liberal. You will get much faster help from Dan Borislow than from her.
BTW, there have been since years tons of warnings NOT to buy those extended contracts from MJ, incl. this forum. Honestly, when you go on MJ web site, do you really get the feeling that this is a company you want to prepay for six years of service ? Rolling Eyes
mstlws
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:32 am    Post subject: refund Reply with quote

i paid for another number and since i only used may once a month they took it from me and didnt refund my $10
Post new topic   Reply to topic    magicJack and MagicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index -> magicJack Reviews, Rants and Raves All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: