magicJack  and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Tricks Forum Index

magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Tricks

magicJack and magicJack Plus Unofficial Technical Support. Your Magic Jack and Magic Jack Plus phone service information resource

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Dial Tone Pulsing

Post new topic   Reply to topic    magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Tricks Forum Index -> magicJack Plus Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
peterna
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:02 pm    Post subject: Dial Tone Pulsing Reply with quote

Have MJ Plus which has been working fine for months. Today, I started getting a pulsating dial tone. Can receive and make calls. Light on left hand side facing label is orange and blinking steadily. Light on right hand side is green and is flashing irregularly. I removed wall plug and replaced after 30 sec. No change. Please advise!
bitstopjoe
Future magicJack CEO

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:29 pm    Post subject: Re: Dial Tone Pulsing Reply with quote

peterna wrote:
Have MJ Plus which has been working fine for months. Today, I started getting a pulsating dial tone. Can receive and make calls. Light on left hand side facing label is orange and blinking steadily. Light on right hand side is green and is flashing irregularly. I removed wall plug and replaced after 30 sec. No change. Please advise!

The stutter tone and your flashing light are telling you you have a voicemail waiting. Just dial your own MJ number and hit the * key and enter your password. If you have not changed your password the default PW is 1 2 3 4
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
black_icon
Dan isn't smart enough to hire me

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's right! When your MJ plus is plugged in to your router, the stutter tone and the flashing light are indications that you have an unread VM message/s. If it's plugged in to your computer, that's the time that you'll see the green ligh on the VM button as an indication that you have a vm.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Tricks Forum Index -> magicJack Plus Support All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: