magicJack  and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index

magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks

magicJack and magicJack Plus Unofficial Technical Support. Your Magic Jack and Magic Jack Plus phone service information resource

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Dans sneaky magic tricks

Post new topic   Reply to topic    magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index -> magicJack Plus Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pablo123
Dan isn't smart enough to hire me

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:36 pm    Post subject: Dans sneaky magic tricks Reply with quote

Enjoy!

http://www.ncrp.org/news-room/news-2007/169-charitys-founder-paid-himself-17m
laserjobs
Dan Should Pay Me

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Someone should add this to his Wikipedia page
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dan_Borislow
cell14
Dan Should Pay Me

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing Laughing Laughing Typical Dan!. That's why we all love him.
nailgunner
MagicJack Sensei

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

2007? Nothing like current news. Cool

Regardless, charitable foundations, obviously not ALL, have long been a tax haven for the rich folks among us. The dishonest ones tend to be a little more sneaky than Dan however, usually by putting every close relative and friend on the payroll so that it's harder to find. Sounds like either Dan had bad legal advice or not enough close relatives and friends to hide it better.

Since he apparently isn't going to send me a free MJPlus, I will make myself available as a close friend for salary purposes. The kickback would be based on the following "net cash" received on an annual basis, with my kickback due April 15th of each following year, after I determine you made the proper withholding's on the checks (never trust, always verify):

25% on $1-50,000
50% on $50,001-100,000
75% on anything over $100,000

This will work on a progressive basis, i.e I keep 75% of the first $50,000, 50% of the next $50,000 and only 25% of anything over that. And a note to any legal authorities that stumble onto this, this is meant for entertainment purposes only, it's just a joke. (Psssttt, contact me Dan)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index -> magicJack Plus Support All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: