magicJack  and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index

magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks

magicJack and magicJack Plus Unofficial Technical Support. Your Magic Jack and Magic Jack Plus phone service information resource

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

CRAP

Post new topic   Reply to topic    magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index -> magicJack Reviews, Rants and Raves
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gotcha30
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 11:52 am    Post subject: CRAP Reply with quote

i bought and realized that if you are in Canada there are no area codes which means if someone wants to call you fron next door it is long distance,unless they have a magic crap, there support has no idea of how long to get these area codes functioning,so all i want is to return for a refund,HA! good luck they will not answer me on how to do this, not very good support,I STRONGLY RECOMEND IF YOUR IN CANADA AND WANT TO USE THIS CRAP AS A ONLY LINE,BUY ONE OF THESE FOR EVERYONE WHO MAY EVER CALL YOU LOL OR IT WILL BE LONG DISTANCE AND FOR HEAVENS SAKE DO NOT TRY TO RETURN FOR A REFUND IMPOSSIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!
pare
magicJack Apprentice

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

With a little research you could've figured this out before you bought it, so the only one to blame is yourself.
Agent_86
MagicJack Contributor

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 10:37 pm    Post subject: RE: Crap Reply with quote

pare wrote:
With a little research you could've figured this out before you bought it, so the only one to blame is yourself.

I Second That Laughing

P.S why do I even read forums it seems to be all I do lately, it's sort of turning into an addiction.
kumar
Dan Should Pay Me

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 10:39 pm    Post subject: Re: RE: Crap Reply with quote

Agent_86 wrote:
pare wrote:

I Second That Laughing

P.S why do I even read forums it seems to be all I do lately, it's sort of turning into an addiction.

That addiction goes down as you become a pro and the Newbie's are addicted.
Kumar
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
SpamBox
Dan isn't smart enough to hire me

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello? There's this thing called the Internet. Has tons of info on it. It's amazing what you can find out in a matter of minutes!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index -> magicJack Reviews, Rants and Raves All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: