magicJack  and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index

magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks

magicJack and magicJack Plus Unofficial Technical Support. Your Magic Jack and Magic Jack Plus phone service information resource

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Canuck user American exchange

Post new topic   Reply to topic    magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index -> magicJack Reviews, Rants and Raves
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lorcanohalloran
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 4:36 pm    Post subject: Canuck user American exchange Reply with quote

So, as a Canadian I need an American exchange, which means that anyone who calls me locally (even from a couple of blocks away) gets charged long distance. Do I have that right?

BTW, I signed up to this forum 'cause my cousin called and said he'd signed up hours ago and still hasn't gotten an activation email, but can't re-register cuz the name is being used "duh". Can someone look into that, log-in name is lblackwolf. Thanks, Lorcan

Last edited by lorcanohalloran on Thu May 08, 2008 3:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
strndedinalska
Dan isn't smart enough to hire me

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 6:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes as for the long distance question, at least until they open the Canadian exchanges, which they will do "soon." You can still use it for outgoing, but don't give up your local number just yet.
dwnkei6
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I Recieved Mine Today In Hamilton Ont, Canada,It Works Fine & I have Been On The Phone All Day,Had A Few 3 Statics For A Second Each,Also Is Like All(not that i know) voip's Don't talk when other person is talking,I think it works Great,Had To Take USA erea code(popano beach lol) but other then that i can't wait too tell ma bell where to go,so i'm giving it thumbs up,more power too them,Great product,PS
i'm on a cordless phone.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index -> magicJack Reviews, Rants and Raves All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: