magicJack  and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index

magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks

magicJack and magicJack Plus Unofficial Technical Support. Your Magic Jack and Magic Jack Plus phone service information resource

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Can you limit hours the phone rings?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index -> magicJack Tips, Tricks, and Hacks
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sd73
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2018 2:45 pm    Post subject: Can you limit hours the phone rings? Reply with quote

Is it possible to have your magic jack (mine is the plus) only operate certain hours of the day? For instance, I'd like mine not to ring at all between 10pm and 6am. I know I can simply unplug it and plug it back in but I'd prefer something more automated.
KMNugent52
Dan isn't smart enough to hire me

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2018 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi sd73,

Maybe look into a plug in outlet timer. I use them to turn my lights on and off when I'm away to make it look like someone is home.

You can pick one up for a few bucks.

-Kevin N.
Thunder
Dan isn't smart enough to hire me

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2018 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can on some Panasonic phones. I can on mine TX-TG6533 its an older one. Probably 7yrs. Its called Silent Mode on newer Panasonic's.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index -> magicJack Tips, Tricks, and Hacks All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: