magicJack and MagicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index magicJack and MagicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks
magicJack and magicJack Plus Unofficial Technical Support. Your Magic Jack and Magic Jack Plus phone service information resource
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Can't find any settings for time zone

Post new topic   Reply to topic    magicJack and MagicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index -> magicJack Reviews, Rants and Raves
View previous topic :: View next topic  
okcjim
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 3:54 pm    Post subject: Can't find any settings for time zone Reply with quote

When I get email notifications of voice mails left with Magic Jack, the time is wrong. I'm in the Central Time Zone, and it is giving the time of the message as if it were in the Eastern Time Zone. Did a test a while ago to see if maybe the message time was at the originating location, but it isn't. (Called FROM central time zone TO my Majic Jack number, which is located in the same time zone - and email said the call was timestamped and hour later. How do I fix this?
Google
AdSense

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 3:54 pm    Post subject: Magicjack support, tips, tricks, and hacks

firefoxsilver9
magicJack Apprentice

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i'm also having the same issue. I'm central time zone and its giving me eastern time zone time stamps as well as making my telephone display the eastern time in the built-in clock.
okcjim
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 12:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sure would be nice if someone from Magic Jack monitored these forums to provide some assistance. It's really not a huge problem, but I would very much like to have the right times.
jerbob
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

go to magicjack.com/faq and look around. Others have noted that as well. I thought I saw somewhere that their servers are located in Delaware and that may be the reason. Anyways, they aren't going to fix it right now.
scotty200
Dan isn't smart enough to hire me

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i am from Canada and after last upgrade it starting to show right time now so i think in time yours well too

have a good one
rberman
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

scotty200 wrote:
i am from Canada and after last upgrade it starting to show right time now so i think in time yours well too

have a good one

Nope. Still off by three hours. West coast here.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    magicJack and MagicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index -> magicJack Reviews, Rants and Raves All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: