magicJack  and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index

magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks

magicJack and magicJack Plus Unofficial Technical Support. Your Magic Jack and Magic Jack Plus phone service information resource

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Can I pick up locally?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index -> magicJack Reviews, Rants and Raves
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cgreene
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 6:43 am    Post subject: Can I pick up locally? Reply with quote

My order was supposedly "fulfilled" on 2/21, but 30 days later it has not made it from West Palm Beach, FL to my office in Jupiter, FL (20 miles).

Online chat experience is a joke. "Please contact the USPS and they will help you." Yeah, right.

I did chose standard shipping, and would again. Why pay $$ for the ability to track when I've not had anything "lost in the mail" for over 50 years?

Does anyone know where/how I can simply pick up MJ physically, at their place in WPB or elsewhere?

Thanks,
CarlG Evil or Very Mad
tec32211
magicJack Apprentice

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 12:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello I live In Jacksonville,Fl and bought my MJ from the MJ web site and ordered It with the regular shipping and mine arrived In 2 days from me ordering It.You also go to the Mj store and order It and save on the shipping...Hope this helps have a good one.

P.S. Since I've had mine I have not had any problems with the Install or anything else...

Here's the link to check It out: http://neverpayphonebills.com/Products.html
Post new topic   Reply to topic    magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index -> magicJack Reviews, Rants and Raves All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: