magicJack  and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Tricks Forum Index

magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Tricks

magicJack and magicJack Plus Unofficial Technical Support. Your Magic Jack and Magic Jack Plus phone service information resource

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Caller ID Deluxe???

Post new topic   Reply to topic    magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Tricks Forum Index -> magicJack Plus Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MrBeamer
magicJack Apprentice

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:17 pm    Post subject: Caller ID Deluxe??? Reply with quote

I received a call today from a Dr.'s Office (this number is NOT in my phones memory or speed dial feature) and not only did my phone display the number that was calling, it also listed the name of the Dr.'s Office that was calling. This is sometimes called Caller ID Deluxe or Caller ID with name delivery. Is this something new with MJ+ or have I just never noticed it before?
mjplus2000
Dan isn't smart enough to hire me

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sounds like something new. I'll have to keep an eye on my calls. Most of the people that call me are in my directory so I normally wouldn't notice. That would be very nice.
grgvrbl
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:18 pm    Post subject: Awesome Reply with quote

Does it display the name & number on every call ?? If so, I hope that is a new feature they are pulling out from under the rug !!
crackerjack
Dan Should Pay Me

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:49 pm    Post subject: No way Reply with quote

I'm sure its just an 'optical delusion'. Such caller details are only available from services that charge a pretty penny. No way Dan is gratuitously offering such a costly benefit...
MrBeamer
magicJack Apprentice

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know what I saw was not an 'optical delusion'.
And to "grgvrbl", I'm guessing that obviously if someones number is not listed in a directory (such as cell phones), then there would be no information to display. The information that displayed on my phone was from a business, so they would be listed in a directory. Maybe it was a fluke or a one time occurrence, but it WAS there.
mjplus2000
Dan isn't smart enough to hire me

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MrBeamer wrote:
I know what I saw was not an 'optical delusion'.
And to "grgvrbl", I'm guessing that obviously if someones number is not listed in a directory (such as cell phones), then there would be no information to display. The information that displayed on my phone was from a business, so they would be listed in a directory. Maybe it was a fluke or a one time occurrence, but it WAS there.

Who knows..Maybe it's in the beta stage.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Tricks Forum Index -> magicJack Plus Support All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: