magicJack  and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index

magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks

magicJack and magicJack Plus Unofficial Technical Support. Your Magic Jack and Magic Jack Plus phone service information resource

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Bluetooth cant accept mj calls

Post new topic   Reply to topic    magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index -> magicJack Tips, Tricks, and Hacks
View previous topic :: View next topic  
neo2020
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 11:36 pm    Post subject: Bluetooth cant accept mj calls Reply with quote

I have MJ setup with bluetooth headset. I can hear the MJ ringing but cant accept by pressing BT button? Wondering if anyone had any luck or is this even possible?
VaHam
Dan Should Pay Me

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 11:52 am    Post subject: Re: Bluetooth cant accept mj calls Reply with quote

neo2020 wrote:
I have MJ setup with bluetooth headset. I can hear the MJ ringing but cant accept by pressing BT button? Wondering if anyone had any luck or is this even possible?

I don't think anyone has gotten that to work. The protocol to handle key presses on the headset is not as far as I can tell built into the softphone.
neo2020
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 1:04 pm    Post subject: Lost audio in bluetooth Reply with quote

I have gotten the BT mic and headset to work. When a call comes in from the MJ it rings in the BT headset. When I accept I can hear and also talk. Problem is after I restarted my laptop. I cant hear no more audio in the headset. Callers can hear me but I cant hear them anymore?? What do you think? thanks

All settings for BT are correct. MJ bluetooth settings correct. No audio still?
aone999
MagicJack User

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

May be you need to pair your BT headset with your computer again, after restarting. Some time, the auto-pair feature may not work as expected.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index -> magicJack Tips, Tricks, and Hacks All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: