magicJack  and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index

magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks

magicJack and magicJack Plus Unofficial Technical Support. Your Magic Jack and Magic Jack Plus phone service information resource

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

2014 MagicJack Plus release date (leaked)

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index -> magicJack News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ppuskari
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just got the new MJ+ 2014 edition in the mail today. What can I say about it? Well. I'm a rather IMHO advanced computing systems guy for a profession, so I wasn't expecting much. I also own 2 of the original MJ USB designed dongles.

Before our storm power outage

1. Unbagged the unit - Nicely shipped actually with foam inserts surrounding the unit and cabling
2. plugged the power end to the end of the mj+
3. plugged it all hanging vertically from a wall mounted powerstrip. Connections held friction force just fine even with the ethernet and phone cable plugged in.
4. Attached to analog fxo port on a Nortel BCM200 phone switch where my old MJ was plugged into (My main device serviced by a server in the basement)
5. I was able to make an incredibly clear call to 18882472425 (New TellMe number)
6. Was amazed I could actually hear a difference in voice recognition, echo cancellation, and return path voice from the service. ummm wow. Was NOT expecting to be able to notice it, let alone to make a free outbound call without registering.
7. Registered my unit online via instructions, and transferred my main previous number to the mj+ as NEW additional. Now both mjs answer to the same number when called inbound.. That's pretty cool actually. A lot of services will NOT let you do that.
8. Made a few inbound calls to the house from ATT cell phone that has known Callerid issues even to real POTS phones..
9. Marvelled that callerid picked up correctly on the right cadence timing correctly and every time. NO resistor trick across the pair like with the original MJ devices.
10. My wife noticed that we don't get echo on the calls any more like we used to. It appears with the additional processing power, better codec and echo cancellation code, that this new MJ+ is working correctly.

EDIT: Forgot to add that right after we go power back on at the house. The ONLY phone provider that worked first was the MJ+

The TimeWarner phone service was still initializing, and the GoogleVoice via RaspberryPi on IncrediblePBX was still initializing and synching to the BCM200, but the MJ+ was fully up and could pass calls first of all of them.

Bravo.

Now what do I want? Access to the SIP credentials and hash set for integration to Asterisk directly again. I've stated it many times that MJ has the BEST VOIP infrastructure of anyone out there but the worst end user converters. This goes a long way to getting it right, but I would still like to directly integrate via digital protocol instead of pulling it through analog to my systems.

BUT hey, for 29.95 pls shipping and fees. the 41.xx bucks was the best I've spent on speculative voip products in a long time!
SteveHC
Dan isn't smart enough to hire me

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"ppuskari" - Yeah, there'a a huge improvement when going from the original magicJack device to the new "2014" MJ+. But whether or not there's any noticeable difference between the original MJ+ and this new version - at least right now - is extremely questionable
Graham Hall
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:10 pm    Post subject: 2014 MJ Plus Reply with quote

I recently fell for the misleading advertising and purchased the 2014 MJ plus. I have had magicjack service since 2008. I migrated from the original USB version to the plus in September 2011. My only complaint with the original plus was the low volume. I purchased the new version in the hope that it would have improved. there is no difference in the level of volume between the new model and the previous one. The biggest problem with the new version is that the DTMF tones are not recognized by all automated systems. I run a small business and I am required to call payments into an automated banking system. I had never had problems in the past with the two previous MJ versions. However once I am in the system with the prompt to select English etc, the system does not recognize the tones. I have tried numerous phones and the result is the same. All of the phones I tried work perfectly with my old MJ plus. Thankfully MJ is my secondary phone service and I am able to fall back on my primary phone service. In my opinion, the upgrade to the 2014 is not an upgrade at all at this point. :cry:
Pilot

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do like others do, return the 2014 MJ+.
If enough new owners return their '14 MJ+ with an explanation why, Dan may take it seriously enough to give an update /fix for this problem now.

They HAVE FIXED IT!

Last edited by Pilot on Fri Jul 12, 2013 3:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
ZAMBOO
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

got the same problem as you graham hall but i speak to Marianne a high level tech and what she does is...

Marianne: We just need to refresh your connection here, No need to worry as I have already corrected everything here and that should flawlessly working now

and everything is work no more dtmf issue Smile
Graham Hall
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It worked. Thanks for the advice. I called MJ chat and was handled very swiftly. Ollie, told me to unplug the 2014 while he refreshed the account. A minute later, I plugged it back and was able to navigate through the system. Thanks again for your help. I did consider calling them before seeing your post but dismissed it as a waste of time.
SteveHC

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting that there are adjustments at their end to be made in order to make DTMF tones work with this new version... good to hear that they found a way to make it work! Too bad, though, that their "registration" instructions make no mention of the need to chat with them to make it happen though.
fjawodfc
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can also report some limited success. I started a live help chat from my.magicjack.com and the support rep did something on my account to make DTMF "stable". She immediately knew what I was talking about when I mentioned DTMF problems. After restarting everything I'm getting repeated first digits about 50% of the time when previously it was closer to 90%. I could just be imagining an improvement but it seems significantly better (though not completely fixed).
Pilot

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 2:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

fjawodfc wrote:
I can also report some limited success. I started a live help chat from my.magicjack.com and the support rep did something on my account to make DTMF "stable". She immediately knew what I was talking about when I mentioned DTMF problems. After restarting everything I'm getting repeated first digits about 50% of the time when previously it was closer to 90%. I could just be imagining an improvement but it seems significantly better (though not completely fixed).

Guess you have to contact "support" again to get it 100% fixed.
billfinkri
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 11:41 pm    Post subject: Re: Don't do it, get smart people!!! Reply with quote

Comparing Google's Free phone-like service versus the MagicJack's service is indeed a no-brainer. With the Google-Phone-Like service You HAVE to be at a computer versus having (practically) a _real_phone_line_service_ into your home with the MJ's. (Just back-feed your existing house' phone wire installation in your home and you essentially HAVE a _real_ phone service - you'd probably notice NO difference between a "real phone service" and the MJ's.)

That wat the whole reason to trash the old MJ's in the first place. You had to rely on your computer being on, hope your OS wasn't doing or going through updates at 3am, then rebooting on your, or your computer lock-ups - then find yourself running back to your computer if any/either of those happens just to turn your phone "service" back on? Google "phone-like" service needing to worry about all of that stuff all over again. I don't think so there.

Dial 911 from Google's service - I don't think so. MJ's indeed support it.

MJ's for $30/year - for all _real_ phone features is indeed a no-brainer too. That's not exactly a lot of money for all the features. (And for a fax-line, another no-brainer) they work FINE as a fax-line. No problems at all!

RE: Dropped calls - MOST of the time, I'd be willing to include the possibility of it being your ISP using QOS to hassle the MJ customers, after all, the ISPs are in the phone-business, (which they're slowly losing to these other devices, i.e. Umbo's or what-ever they are) they'd rather have your $35/month rather than you give a couple of bucks to MJ's.

And/or your Internet service dropping a packet-or two. Don't blame the MJ's - there are other factors supporting 'drops' - too. I.e. if you're using WiFi, add that as a possible symptom too. (Your router.) Cox communication Internet service in New England is nearly flawless - I've not had ANY issues using my MJ's with their broadband.

MJ's $2->$3/month - (now with the _FREE_ app for the 'droid' users and iOS people so you can make those 'Google-Like' calls without consuming your cell-carrier's minutes too) indeed a no-brainer.

I've been using MJ's since they started - it's really a no-brainer. Choose one of those 'Google-Like" phone service and need/have to have a computer running, pay a monthly fee to Vonage (what $29/month?) or MJ's $3-ish/month.

Quality-wise, they're all getting VERY good (all of 'em) so let your Mr. Wallet make this decision for you - don't read those reviews from those who've been had paying a monthly fee. I'd be angry that MJ's are the best offer and I was stuck paying a monthly fee, to Vonage or those other new-bies trying to get into the phone business. (Phone's themselves are not catching-on by the way - AT&T/Verizon Wireless/TMobile all noticed that - they're not exactly trying to get your home-phone service any longer.) 'Nother no-brainer.

RE: MJ's constantly asking you to pay extra for this/that/and/or for a vanity # for example, just choose "no" at the prompts. After all, they are a business - of course they're wanting you to get more 'stuff.'

Dollar-for-dollar/feature-for-feature (EASE versus hassles) MJ's are indeed a no-brainer.

Jacked_Up wrote:
Ok, let's get real.

OBI 100 or 110 at Amazon. Includes a way to plug in your current magic jack line so all numbers can ring on the same phone, giving you an easy way to utilize your magicjack until that old junker expires or breaks down like mine did.

New Obi 100 for only 39 plus free shipping= (one free googleVoice line).
New Obi 110 for only 49 plus free shipping= (two free googleVoice lines).

OR the new 2014 magicjack for $38.90 (29.95 PLUS 8.95 shipping)
THEN pay jack a bunch more after 6 months! NO WAY! : )
NOTE: In the email solicitation, "jack" doesn't even say how much you are going to owe him in six months- so who knows how much your new jack servie is gonna cost you the coming years???

You do the math people. It's a no brainier.

Not only that, google has been generous enough to offer their free service for several years now, and it's guaranteed free until at least the end of each year, and believe me they can afford to keep it going for many years to come- (mainly because they do charge a penny a minute for overseas calls).

GoogleVoice service is TOP NOTCH!. Way better magic jack could ever dream of in my experience. EXTREMELY RELIABLE- I no longer get dropped calls or annoying echos. (There is a call limit of 90 minutes I think, but it rarely comes into play, just redial or get off the phone at that point!) Every feature you can possibly imagine, even unlimited texting straight from your computer keyboard and word translated (readable and voicemail), phone messages straight to your gmail inbox.

If you want free wi-fi magicjack on your cellphone, use the magicapp for your iphone or android currently only $10 bucks a year- that's a great deal wherever you have wi-fi. Other than than, forget it.

If you can't live without your existing jack number, (I love having a new number that call spammers don't know), then you can always first transfer your jack number to a cell service and then to google. It will cost you a bit of hassle to do that, but it's well worth it if you can't live without your existing number.

You are now set for many years to come! Absolute best bang for buck in my opinion, what else can I say! : )

(Check your free gmail /googleVoice account for availability of local numbers). (Note: no 911, use your cell for emergency). Easy peasy!

Enjoy Google Voice and OBi Talk! YEEHAW!

Best to all, and good luck.
fjawodfc
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

fjawodfc wrote:

Maybe something wasn't completely reset before. I'm not having the tone problems at all now.
Jacked_Up
magicJack Apprentice

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 3:20 pm    Post subject: New charges already... Reply with quote

Well the next round of new charges are already here: Just got the email titled: "Bill for Government-Imposed Charges for 911 Services"

This is a bill.

Certain emergency communications districts have required that we attempt to bill you via email the charges they impose for your being able to dial 911 services. If you wish to continue to be able to dial 911, it is important that you pay this charge. If you have access to 911 services but do not pay this government-imposed charge, the emergency communications district in your jurisdiction may seek to collect any amounts from you directly.

MagicJack does not profit at all for this service and the funds we collect are turned over to the government authority pursuant to their requirements.

Please click here to find out the specific charges in your area and you will be directed on how to pay for them.
==========================

So there you have it. so much for the "free" 911 services. Now a new $6.12 charge for me if I want to keep the jack 911 services. The email makes it sound like suddenly the government is now charging? Perhaps.. Something tells me it's the other way around. By the way I am not a troll, just trying to help people out, that's all. I mistook major fan-person for paid rep? Sorry but I am here to wake folks up, sorry if you took it the wrong way. I can be a bit heavy on the sarcasm, my sincere apologies, I was out of line, no doubt.

Just trying to help folks save some money, really, seems quite obvious to me, but apparently folks are really really attached to these jacks, regardless of the facts... so hey more power to you.

These latest charges will not be welcome by me, that's all I know. Thus I kinda have to say I warned you that more charges were coming, and more and more will continue over the coming years, mark my words, it's virtually guaranteed, please don't shoot the messenger!

For those who want to get the best deal and save some money, just know there are more affordable options! Do some research and go for it!

Best regards, Jacked_up
SteveHC

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 9:06 pm    Post subject: The 911 service fee Reply with quote

ALL �regular� landline and *post-paid* cellular providers are required to and DO collect from their customers whatever the 911 service fee is as established by the customer�s local government � it is NOT determined or set by the phone company.

Whether or not such a fee is charged to VOIP and/or *pre-paid* cellular customers is *also* determined by one�s local government. When the local government requires payment of such a fee, *generally* only those VOIP providers that offer �full-fledged� telephone network services are required to collect it from their customers. Thus, truly free, non-network VOIP providers such as Google Voice and the free Skype service are usually considered to be exempt (because they are considered to be merely �data services providers� rather than �telephone service providers�), while subscribers of VOIP companies such as OOMA and Vonage are required to pay it (because they are considered to be full-fledged �telephone service providers�). These VOIP companies generally collect the fee from their customers on a monthly basis, while pre-paid cellular providers generally collect it at the �point-of-sale� (the fee is either separately itemized or already included in the company�s charge to the customer); regardless of *how* it�s collected, it is passed on to one�s relevant local government agency and is NOT kept by the phone service company. It is NOT considered to be a �tax� per se, but rather a local government-mandated �user fee� that goes to help pay for the costs incurred by local governments to operate their local 911 call/dispatch centers etc.

MagicJack has been *trying* to argue that it too should be considered to be a �data services� provider and that therefor it too should be considered to be exempt from having to collect the fee from its customers. However, because the magicJack company is directly affiliated with the YMAX Communications (telephone services) company, and because the magicJack devices generally operate ONLY when they are connected to YMAX�s telephone network, the company�s legal claims in this regard has increasingly been falling on rather �deaf ears.� MOST VOIP providers have been collecting the fee for a VERY long time now; MJ is the only major full-fledged VOIP provider that *I* know of that has continued to actively try to avoid having to collect it from its customers. Consequently, some local governments have started to drag MJ to court to *force* it to start collecting the fee from its customers on their behalf.
SteveHC

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 9:17 pm    Post subject: Re: New charges already... Reply with quote

Jacked_Up wrote:
For those who want to get the best deal and save some money, just know there are more affordable options! Do some research and go for it!

Best regards, Jacked_up

- If you know of any *truly viable* VOIP alternatives that are *truly* cheaper than MJ (and I do *not* consider services such as the free "Google Voice" or Skype services to be truly viable telephone service alternatives), please do tell! I have found NONE that are cheaper than MJ even if you add $6-$12/year to MJ's current $20 or $30/year subscription fee.
Jacked_Up
magicJack Apprentice

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 4:35 am    Post subject: Re: New charges already... Reply with quote

SteveHC wrote:

- If you know of any *truly viable* VOIP alternatives that are *truly* cheaper than MJ (and I do *not* consider services such as the free "Google Voice" or Skype services to be truly viable telephone service alternatives), please do tell! I have found NONE that are cheaper than MJ even if you add $6-$12/year to MJ's current $20 or $30/year subscription fee.

Hi Steve,

Not sure what you have against google voice? I have been using it as my main phone line for over 2 years now. WAY better than MJ in all ways that matter to me. (Superb voice quality, no dropped calls, touch tone works on automated systems, (my MJ does not), the list goes on.

Has not cost me a dime so far. 100% free, 100% viable and reliable, without question. If you ever need 911 service, (hopefully you won't), just use your cell, how hard is that? Just get an OBI box and you are home free! If 911 is a must have for you, there are other services I have heard of, don't have time to look them up right now, no need for that anyways, most people own cell phones. Mine is prepaid, costs next to nothing, rarely ever use it.

Again, apologies for my previous comments, you just seem to know alot of inside info on MJ, which led me to believe you were affiliated somehow.

Best regards, jacked_up
greenman

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:04 am    Post subject: Re: New charges already... Reply with quote

SteveHC wrote:

Jacked_Up wrote:
... Not sure what you have against google voice? I have been using it as my main phone line for over 2 years now. WAY better than MJ in all ways that matter to me. (Superb voice quality, no dropped calls, touch tone works on automated systems, (my MJ does not), the list goes on.

Has not cost me a dime so far. 100% free, 100% viable and reliable, without question. If you ever need 911 service, (hopefully you won't), just use your cell, how hard is that? Just get an OBI box and you are home free!

As reliability and phone services go, I find the 'Gap of Professionality' to be narrower than SteveHC would suggest. The implication that magicJack is somehow more professional than GV or Skype is unsupported.

1. At $30 per year for magicJack versus $0 per year for Google Voice, GV wins. GV is also more reliable.

2. GV and Skype can reach all US phone exchanges. magicJack forces us to use international minutes call, in some instances, next door.

3. magicJack took away the only domain name that has a decent support forum for its product, forcing this very forum to change names. As of this posting, magicjacksupport.com leads directly to their main sales home page. They still don't even offer a competing forum of their own. Skype and GV both have their own support forums that are patrolled at times by people who work for them directly.

4. They tried to bully BoingBoing into unposting an unfavorable review of their product EULA. The judged dismissed the suit and forced magicJack to pay BoingBoing's legal fees.

5. They've introduced a new device that is still in need of a firmware upgrade to take advantage of three ports that are currently unuseable on the magicJack 2014. Why would mJ sell a device that is only part-way ready for market?

6. For a company that does business only in the US and Canada, why is their main office located in Isreal?

7. Their chat support says they're located in Florida when you talk to them - that they live right there in Florida, but they are apparently actually in the Philippines.

To me, magicJack comes across as the least professional, most confused of the trio. The company is sorely lax with regards to two important parts of the branding issue: reliable customer service and good community relations.

That said, Jacked_Up suggests there are no costs for using GV, but technically, if you're connecting a cordless/corded phone as your main interface, there is a cost: the device interface. You're either using an Obi device or a magicJack with GVJack on USB. The up-front cost is still about the same.

As for 911, apparently the Obi device offers 911 service through Anveo for $12 per year. magicJack has me at $18 per year.

Even after all this, I still own two magicJacks, so they must have some of their ducks in a row. It is a cheap device that provides a modicum of phone service throughout most of the US and Canada.
SteveHC

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 9:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The issue from my perspective is not which provider is more "professional" than the other, or which service is more well-liked by any particular individual (including me). Rather, it is a matter of what PURPOSE a particular service was designed to fulfill, for which market niche, and how well that purpose gets fulfilled *for the typical consumer* looking for a viable alternative to POTS service and at what cost to the consumer.

The FACT of the matter is that neither the free "Google Voice" or Skype services were EVER designed or intended to serve as an alternative to "POTS" telephone service by the companies that provide them - and they *still* aren't. That is why they have never been marketed as such... and rightly so.

All of the various VoIP services available today that were designed to function as POTS alternatives for the typical American phone service consumer and marketed by their companies as such *charge* for their service. All I said in this regard is that among them, none appear to be less expensive than MJ.

Just as an FYI, another fact is that among all of the various free and/or very inexpensive VOIP services available today not ONE of them functions consistently well for all consumers, for a variety of technical reasons. I personally have tried GV, MJ, and the highest "rated" one - OOMA. And I found that MJ has performed the best in terms of audio quality; but that is just at *my* locaction and installation. I am not the only person who has found this to be the case, and there certainly are others who have found other VOIP services to perform best for them at *their* locations and installations.
greenman

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 10:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SteveHC wrote:
...The FACT of the matter is that neither the free "Google Voice" or Skype services were EVER designed or intended to serve as an alternative to "POTS" telephone service by the companies that provide them - and they *still* aren't. That is why they have never been marketed as such... and rightly so.
From this point of view, I concede. You are correct. I guess that's why I've got a magicJack.
SteveHC

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

greenman wrote:
SteveHC wrote:
...The FACT of the matter is that neither the free "Google Voice" or Skype services were EVER designed or intended to serve as an alternative to "POTS" telephone service by the companies that provide them - and they *still* aren't. That is why they have never been marketed as such... and rightly so.
From this point of view, I concede. You are correct. I guess that's why I've got a magicJack.

- Same here. Now if Google ever decided to do something like enter into a more formal relationship with Obi, or otherwise reconfigure its GV service into a full-fledged interconnected, networked VOIP service then that would be a different story altogether. But Obi's certainly doing a halfway decent job of "piggybacking" off of GV. For some reason Google just doesn't seem to want to further develop such services of theirs; I guess doing so wouldn't fit into whatever their larger business plan is - I'm surprised they even decided to expand the availability of their small gigabit Internet service to the little extent that they did. Can you imagine what would happen if GOOGLE started offering a full-fledged interconnected VOIP POTS alternative? They'd knock companies like MJ right out of the ballpark. And if outfits like Time Warner and Comcast could somehow manage to provide consistently reliable Internet service... (hey I can dream, right? Wink
cell14
Dan Should Pay Me

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 12:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A lot of usual Orwellian doubletalk from a certain person here. It cannot be any different because there are proven facts here which can be only matched with propaganda.. Google Voice is absolutely superior to MJ in every way. And it is ridiculous to talk about some 'oh it was not intended to be a full phone service blablabla' . Who the heck cares. GV works with Obihai for YEARS now. And it will probably work for years to come. And if not? So what? You move your number somewhere else.
Having said that, GV has it flaws. While the outgoing call quality and reliability matches expensive providers, there is the issue with " early media". You will not be able to reach certain toll free numbers and whenever you reach a disconnected number, the phone will be just ringing. Also, the call treatments are somewhat quirky and buggy and the voice mail notification is a pain. Additionally, there is no real customer service. off course, for somebody coming from MJ that's all very minor, but for serious business use I would use GV only as a toll saver for outgoing calls.
Rolling Eyes
SteveHC

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"cell14" - Thanks for proving my point for me; I sure appreciate it!

'Seems some folks just can't help themselves...

Wink
cell14
Dan Should Pay Me

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Google does, what Google wants to do. Not all of that is necessarily rational. It is also not clear what kinds of informal agreements Google made with government agencies.And Google has a reputation of just terminating a service because they choose so.
However, should they terminate GV there will certainly be a several months advance notice.
Google seems not to be interested in becoming an interconnected VOIP provider. Yes, they could blow out MJ and Nettalk out of the water but it would have not much effect on other providers. They suffer more now from GV which is free than they would from Google Voice which would have to charge something.
laserjobs
Dan Should Pay Me

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2021 3:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ertooso wrote:
Are you sure this $29.95 deal will be a separate account? Anyone actually done this?

1 Year + 1 Month BONUS Renewal Plan - magicJackPLUS ($39)
Your first year of magicJack PLUS license is included in your purchase price.
Grace Lvy
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2022 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are these kind of offers are available for this time?
It is very much interesting but em late to joini here so I need to know new offers, or is this one is running till now or not?

Last edited by Grace Lvy on Fri Apr 15, 2022 6:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Bill Smith

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2022 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

To see any current offers, go to: https://www.magicjack.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index -> magicJack News All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: