magicJack  and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index

magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks

magicJack and magicJack Plus Unofficial Technical Support. Your Magic Jack and Magic Jack Plus phone service information resource

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Walmart No Longer Stocks magicJack ???

Post new topic   Reply to topic    magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index -> magicJack News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
redpepper
Dan Should Pay Me

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:28 pm    Post subject: Walmart No Longer Stocks magicJack ??? Reply with quote

Walmart no longer appears to stock magicJacks online at www.walmart.com or in the their stores either (at least at several Walmart locations I checked over the last few weeks time in my area).

If you look online it does not even show up as an available product anymore and not simply an out of stock item.

Has anybody else noticed this or found otherwise ??? Wonder why ???
SteveHC
Dan isn't smart enough to hire me

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't know re Walmart, but Radio Shack's still carrying them - just the MJ+, not the older model - as does Best Buy. I don't recall having ever seen the MJ+ at Walmart, just the older model.
dblbogey
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:13 am    Post subject: Walmart No Longer Stocks magicJack ??? Reply with quote

I just bought a Magicjack + last week at Walmart.
truthfreedompeace777
magicJack Apprentice

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 1:56 pm    Post subject: Walmart only sells magicjack plus in stores,not online. Reply with quote

My local walmart has four hooks for magicjack plus in their phone section.They are constantly selling out of them.Target stores also sell magicjack plus, but do not sell them online.Amazon no longer stocks and sells their own inventory of the magicjack plus like they used to, but you can buy the plus on amazon.com through many different unauthorized resellers.Yet bestbuy and radioshack sell the plus both in store and online.Why do walmart and target sell magicjack plus in store but not online?I don't know.My only theory would be that magicjack products may be the target of sabotage and/or theft by certain characters who use online ordering to anonymously "do their work".I don't know if magicjack management has ever publicly discussed this issue.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index -> magicJack News All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: