magicJack  and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Tricks Forum Index

magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Tricks

magicJack and magicJack Plus Unofficial Technical Support. Your Magic Jack and Magic Jack Plus phone service information resource

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Unusual or interesting phone systems hooked to Magic Jack

Post new topic   Reply to topic    magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Tricks Forum Index -> The Lounge
View previous topic :: View next topic  
WayneStation
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:48 pm    Post subject: Unusual or interesting phone systems hooked to Magic Jack Reply with quote

I have a fully restored American phone booth connected in the den. I worked on phone systems in the 80's so I took the whole payphone apart and cleaned it, oiled the moving parts and repainted the case. It's a coinless payphone. The label on the payphone contains a Magic Jack image and explains that you must dial the area code even for local calls.

I also redid all the electrical wiring and put an outlet/light switch under the seat.

bitstopjoe
Future magicJack CEO

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FINALLY........ Superman has a place to change into his costume again!! Bravo!!

hehehe

Cool setup!!
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Darkman90808
Dan Should Pay Me

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
FINALLY........ Superman has a place to change into his costume again!! Bravo!!

Excellent!
Paul777
Dan isn't smart enough to hire me

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:01 am    Post subject: Re: Unusual or interesting phone systems hooked to Magic Jac Reply with quote

WayneStation wrote:
I have a fully restored American phone booth connected in the den. I worked on phone systems in the 80's so I took the whole payphone apart and cleaned it, oiled the moving parts and repainted the case. It's a coinless payphone. The label on the payphone contains a Magic Jack image and explains that you must dial the area code even for local calls.

I also redid all the electrical wiring and put an outlet/light switch under the seat.

Very nice ! You know in Toronto and surrounding areas they don't install any new pay phones (everyone has a cell phone). But this is great to see !!
black_icon
Dan isn't smart enough to hire me

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glad to hear that. It really is a cool setup!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
radzkillah
MagicJack Expert

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool .. also seeing this setup from other folks .

quite tinker huh . Twisted Evil
Post new topic   Reply to topic    magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Tricks Forum Index -> The Lounge All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: