magicJack  and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index

magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks

magicJack and magicJack Plus Unofficial Technical Support. Your Magic Jack and Magic Jack Plus phone service information resource

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Stroths MJ Utilities 1.6 -SIP Info & More *8/2 UPDATE*

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Post new topic   Reply to topic    magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index -> magicJack Tips, Tricks, and Hacks
View previous topic :: View next topic  
conniemadagain
Dan isn't smart enough to hire me

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bitstopjoe wrote:
hehehehehe, should I have said mashed instead?? Smile

i think I mashed one but the wrong way ...

finally ordered a obi110 today only to read google voice is crapping this month ... lol

maybe 49.95 down the K-mode ...
bitstopjoe
Future magicJack CEO

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

conniemadagain wrote:
bitstopjoe wrote:
hehehehehe, should I have said mashed instead?? Smile

i think I mashed one but the wrong way ...

finally ordered a obi110 today only to read google voice is crapping this month ... lol

maybe 49.95 down the K-mode ...

Where did you read that about GV?? I might have to take my MJ out of the closet then, crap...
Well at least you have 30 days to return your OBi...
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
conniemadagain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bitstopjoe wrote:

Where did you read that about GV?? I might have to take my MJ out of the closet then, crap...
Well at least you have 30 days to return your OBi...

can't remember if I read it here or on the obi forum ... something like till the end of dec 2011 ...

got it off amazon so i guess i can return ... lol

WAIT ... i ment free until 12/2011 ... !!!
bitstopjoe
Future magicJack CEO

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I read the OBi forum everyday and the only thing about GV and 2012 is when people post asking if it will still be free. I havent seen ANYTHING offical from Google yet....
Fingers crossed, but I did renew my MJ in Aug JUST IN CASE.. And if GV is free again for 2012, when Aug comes I have to make a decision whether to renew MJ yet again. Right now my MJ number is forwarded to GV and then my OBi.. Works great.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
conniemadagain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I meant free ... duh ... hahaha

when it arrives i will ask u if i need help because you opened your mouth and said your works great ... hahahahaha

bitstopjoe wrote:
I read the OBi forum everyday and the only thing about GV and 2012 is when people post asking if it will still be free. I havent seen ANYTHING offical from Google yet....
Fingers crossed, but I did renew my MJ in Aug JUST IN CASE.. And if GV is free again for 2012, when Aug comes I have to make a decision whether to renew MJ yet again. Right now my MJ number is forwarded to GV and then my OBi.. Works great.
bitstopjoe
Future magicJack CEO

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No problem and there is always the OBi forum and Ron R.. So glad to help if I can.

All I did when I got it is to follow directions I read online and a video I watched explaining how to set it up with GV. Of course if you want to get fancy there are a LOT of different settings to play with.
conniemadagain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bitstopjoe wrote:
No problem and there is always the OBi forum and Ron R.. So glad to help if I can.

All I did when I got it is to follow directions I read online and a video I watched explaining how to set it up with GV. Of course if you want to get fancy there are a LOT of different settings to play with.

I am a member there! same nic ...

I have the vid saved as a favorite ...

I use the search button !!! Laughing Laughing Laughing
bitstopjoe
Future magicJack CEO

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HAHAHA

Yep wish more people would use the search or at least take some time to read some of the newer posts as chances are someone else is having the same or similar problem..

You should be fine. I was making calls in less than 5 min, But then I did all of the setup work on GV prior to getting my Obi last March, so all I had to do was plug it in, enter my GV info and bam........

Let me know how you make out...
conniemadagain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bitstopjoe wrote:
HAHAHA

Yep wish more people would use the search or at least take some time to read some of the newer posts as chances are someone else is having the same or similar problem..

You should be fine. I was making calls in less than 5 min, But then I did all of the setup work on GV prior to getting my Obi last March, so all I had to do was plug it in, enter my GV info and bam........

Let me know how you make out...

yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup ...
GibsonGK55
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:35 am    Post subject: voip for auto dialer Nettalk anyone using? Reply with quote

Does anyone know if the nettalk will work with an autodialer software? Can you get the sip parameters?

I live outside of the states so I guess I will have to have someone ship it to me if this will work.

Thanks,

Gibs
bitstopjoe
Future magicJack CEO

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:26 am    Post subject: Re: voip for auto dialer Nettalk anyone using? Reply with quote

GibsonGK55 wrote:
Does anyone know if the nettalk will work with an autodialer software? Can you get the sip parameters?

I live outside of the states so I guess I will have to have someone ship it to me if this will work.

Thanks,

Gibs

Since Net Talk has it own forum, one would think you would get more help there as opposed to here, a MJ forum. Do you look for your car keys in the bathroom when you lost them in the kitchen??

Just sayin`
GibsonGK55
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:39 am    Post subject: Re: voip for auto dialer Nettalk anyone using? Reply with quote

bitstopjoe wrote:
GibsonGK55 wrote:

Thanks,

Gibs

Since Net Talk has it own forum, one would think you would get more help there as opposed to here, a MJ forum. Do you look for your car keys in the bathroom when you lost them in the kitchen??

Just sayin`

No need to be an azz. I read others talking about it here so I decided to ask. Why don't you just shut up if you got nothing to say.
crackerjack
Dan Should Pay Me

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:19 am    Post subject: Re: voip for auto dialer Nettalk anyone using? Reply with quote

Joe is just trying to point you in the right direction, cut him a break. As to your question, yes, the sip credentials are discernible from the duo BUT if you are planning to use it in conjunction with an automatic dialer, please note the Nettalk TOS recently changed "unlimited" outbound from 5K minutes to 3K minutes.
Hard to believe a telemarketing scumbag such as yourself will still be interested in the product in view of this, and other, limitations.
Now, kindly go f@*ck off! Cool Cool
GibsonGK55
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:48 pm    Post subject: Re: voip for auto dialer Nettalk anyone using? Reply with quote

crackerjack wrote:
Joe is just trying to point you in the right direction, cut him a break. As to your question, yes, the sip credentials are discernible from the duo BUT if you are planning to use it in conjunction with an automatic dialer, please note the Nettalk TOS recently changed "unlimited" outbound from 5K minutes to 3K minutes.
Hard to believe a telemarketing scumbag such as yourself will still be interested in the product in view of this, and other, limitations.
Now, kindly go f@*ck off! Cool Cool

Hey crackhead go YOURSELF ASSWIPE. SHIT SCUM LIKE YOU SHOULD BE BANNED YOU AGAIN.
bitstopjoe
Future magicJack CEO

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 2:31 pm    Post subject: Re: voip for auto dialer Nettalk anyone using? Reply with quote

GibsonGK55 wrote:
bitstopjoe wrote:
GibsonGK55 wrote:

Thanks,

Gibs

Just sayin`

No need to be an azz. I read others talking about it here so I decided to ask. Why don't you just shut up if you got nothing to say.

Obviously I did have something to say, you just chose to not hear.
And when you start talking like you did? The likelyhood of you getting help is pretty much zero. So go be an ass on the Net Talk forum and see how much help you get there. There are a good bunch of people there as are here and when you start calling people names, well lets just say it doesnt bode well.
ra_adi
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

can we still get the utilities or no?
raghublg
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:32 am    Post subject: SIP info Reply with quote

Can any one help how to get my SIP info

i have tried with MagicJack_Utilities 1.6 no success Sad

tried with fiddler no sucess Sad(

Please help me
scotty200

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi Search is your friend! if u did that first u wold know that trying to get your sip info wont let u use a ata anymore

have a good one
greenman

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If this thread is no longer useful, perhaps someone could edit the original post to suggest that as of a certain date the solution is no longer valid. Also, this thread could be unstickied.

Cheers.
towerz
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2015 8:23 am    Post subject: find SIP password for Linksys SPA2102 ATA box Reply with quote

Can MagicJack Utilities be used to find SIP password for Linksys SPA2102 ATA box?
DonJuane
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2018 5:33 pm    Post subject: Wha-hopponed Reply with quote

What happened with this activity? The rapidshare link dies in 2015. Where is the tool and does it still work?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index -> magicJack Tips, Tricks, and Hacks All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
Page 11 of 11

Jump to: