magicJack  and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index

magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks

magicJack and magicJack Plus Unofficial Technical Support. Your Magic Jack and Magic Jack Plus phone service information resource

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Simultaneous Ring?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index -> Features coming to Magic Jack
View previous topic :: View next topic  
chiplatham
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 10:56 am    Post subject: Simultaneous Ring? Reply with quote

i just set up mj and gave my verizon hub phone to my wife. one feature that i really depended on with the hub is simultaneus ring. it lets the mj phone be answered on any other phone by assigning the other phone's number to the simultaneous ring feature.

does mj have anything like this (other then call forwarding) where both lines would ring and either phone be answered?
dmx31red
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:50 am    Post subject: Re: Simultaneous Ring? Reply with quote

chiplatham wrote:
i just set up mj and gave my verizon hub phone to my wife. one feature that i really depended on with the hub is simultaneus ring. it lets the mj phone be answered on any other phone by assigning the other phone's number to the simultaneous ring feature.

does mj have anything like this (other then call forwarding) where both lines would ring and either phone be answered?

good question...i wanna know that answer too...
msiam
Dan isn't smart enough to hire me

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When Google Voice gets their stuff together, that will be covered.. Works for me great.
Paul777

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This will be a great feature for MagicJack for sure. Not everyone wants to go with Google and why would YMax or Dan miss a great oppurtunity to get more customers ? Most VOIP providers have this anyway, so MagicJack needs to get with the times.
samarai
magicJack Apprentice

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 9:53 am    Post subject: Google Voice with MJ Provides this Feature Reply with quote

I have used Google Voice with MJ for this feature for years and it works just fine.

Be Good, or Be Careful!

Bill
Paul777

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes Google Voice is a nice feature, but not all countries have Google Voice. This would be a huge feature for Magicjack to have. Hope you are reading this Dan !
gardener
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:04 am    Post subject: Simultaneous Ring Reply with quote

Any ideas How I can achieve simultaneous ring, even though the feature doesn't exist yet? I would like my MagicJack Plus as well as my MagicJack to ring at the same time. When I bring my MJ to work, inevitably, when I arrive home, I forget to plug it back in right away, and I miss some calls. It would be easier to have the MJ+ always on. Oh well.

I'd clone the one unit, but I don't know how, and I question how wise that is.

Thanks for any help.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index -> Features coming to Magic Jack All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: