magicJack  and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Tricks Forum Index

magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Tricks

magicJack and magicJack Plus Unofficial Technical Support. Your Magic Jack and Magic Jack Plus phone service information resource

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Registering MJ+, machine won't recognize MJ+, no Windoze

Post new topic   Reply to topic    magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Tricks Forum Index -> Using magicJack on Linux
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bitstopjoe
Future magicJack CEO

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess it really is true you can't fix stupid. My condolences.

I didnt realize in your world one can't post to agree with someone else, my mistake.

I refuse to lower myself your level any longer and just go back helping people on here if and when I can. Post all the retorts you wish as I will just ignore them and you from this point on.

On a final note, take a photo of yourself and make out with it...

Last edited by bitstopjoe on Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:48 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
FreeRangeRadical
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:38 am    Post subject: LOL Reply with quote

Good. Looks like the Idiot-B-Gone I sprayed in here worked - you left!
nailgunner
MagicJack Sensei

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:01 am    Post subject: Re: @thinskinnedjoe Reply with quote

FreeRangeRadical wrote:
success in entrepreneurship is wholly grounded in the ability to think critically

So why didn't you think "critically" and just register your MJPlus on a friends computer? I know your initial post said "I don't have a Windows machine available". But you seriously don't know anyone with a desktop or laptop with Windoze on it? Or is it more a situation that someone with your arrogance and obvious TOTAL lack of class has no friends left?
bitstopjoe
Future magicJack CEO

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I vote for "B" Smile

That comes after the letter "12" right? I ain't no good with them thar letters me being such a dumb dumb and all....
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
WinRiddance
magicJack Apprentice

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:56 pm    Post subject: FreeRangeRadical, the true guiding light of this Universe! Reply with quote

Alright, I really don't have the time for these silly bits of entertainment but since FreeRangeRadical is clearly out to ridicule himself by bragging about his own inept ability to use proper verbage of the English language, I do feel the need one last time to help this poor demented, misguided, soul ... to prevent him from ridiculing himself any further. I pray, may the Internet with Google, Yahoo, Bing, and other search engines help you find the educational resources needed, to guide you back on the correct path of proper wisdom. This being said ...

Quote:
Webster's Definition of ERUDITION
extensive knowledge acquired chiefly from books : profound, recondite, or bookish learning

Regarding your comments to bitstopjoe ... "Your lack of erudition" ... please be so kind as to point out the specific sentences within the posts which brought you to that conclusion.

Quote:
MASS - Synonym:
heap - multitude - crowd - bulk - pile - lump, or as an adjective. massive - wholesale

Your usage of "Mass Assumptions" ... It is impossible to have "MASS" of assumptions that can be derived from one and the same thread, covering the same subject matter. As a matter of fact, as far as these posts are concerned, I don't see where you can have more than one, two, perhaps three assumptions at best. So declaring the existence of a mass within just 1 or 2 brief posts clearly shows your lack of ability to even understand the simplest words, short little 4 letter words with very basic meanings. I can not comment often enough on the sorrow & pity I feel in my heart, for someone who so wantonly uses bad language while ASSuming that all's well. Is there truly no one in your life who can help you with these issues? Have you truly caused everyone to abandon you, to flee your presence, hoping never to put up with your rambling, meaningless diatribes any further? Other than to have fun as I'm doing right now, does anyone in your life take you serious or listen to any of the fecal matter that you produce with your fingertips?

Quote:
lack of Critical thinking skills

... was also mentioned in your comments. Albeit, those are indeed required when using computers, signing up on forums, and making decisions based on the ignorant ramblings of others such as yourself. For example, after reading your intellectual comic book nonsense I had to go take a crap and think critically about the desire to respond to your misuse of the English language. My pity for your stupidity won me over, so here I am once again.

Quote:
BLOW-HARD as a Noun: A person who blusters and boasts in an unpleasant way.
Or as a Synonym: braggart - boaster

That, my college educated masters degree holding, doctor, lawyer, and professor friend really describes you to a tee now, doesn't it. Oh, especially that bit about photography. Good one that was indeed. So we all know you are, but what are we?

Quote:
ascribing your punditry

That does not even make the tiniest bit of sense when used closely together in the same sentence.

To your credit though, you had me laughing out loud after I read your lopsided greasy baloney. Seriously, it's been a long time since someone's been able to make me laugh like that. But hey, you know what? I finally figured it out, yes indeedy I most certainly did. As gosh awesome intelligent as you are you must clearly be a UNIX user. Windoze, Linux, and Mac are totally beneath you. So you found this forum where you had your own attention drawn to some dumb asses with such inferior intellect, that you decided to present your own private form of punishment here, by playing with them by behaving like a clown, a jester, a carnival funhouse figure. All along you've been planning to keep us non UNIX users busy, enthralled & pre-occupied by your intellect, causing us to be in such awe of your greatness over a prolonged period of time, or at least long enough until it caused the imbeciles here to be fired from their day jobs. Wow, how cunning, the sheer genius of it, you're truly the great one, to be admired for your wisdom, your planning, and your preconceived notions of proper guidance for others.

Too bad none of that worked, huh?

bitstopjoe
Future magicJack CEO

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

^ great retort, bravo..........................

Of course I only understood half of them thar bigen words and letters and numbers.. Smile
I am sure his reply will prove interesting, of course I wil not be replying to it as I have stated he isnt worth the time..

Also I have seen people post to a year old or more post. Sure that is a TAD old to reply too, but WAY WAY WAY back to November??? Not so much.

Again nice job, and good job in taking the time to reply to a November post which may help others. After all that is what this fourm is all about...
Diggs
Dan isn't smart enough to hire me

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmm......

Me thinks Joe has been having too much fun while I be gone........
bitstopjoe
Future magicJack CEO

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 6:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

fun fun fun Smile
nailgunner
MagicJack Sensei

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 7:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bitstopjoe wrote:
fun fun fun Smile

til her daddy takes the t-bird away
bitstopjoe
Future magicJack CEO

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ha...........
Post new topic   Reply to topic    magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Tricks Forum Index -> Using magicJack on Linux All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: