magicJack and MagicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index magicJack and MagicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks
magicJack and magicJack Plus Unofficial Technical Support. Your Magic Jack and Magic Jack Plus phone service information resource
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
MAGICFEATURES - Add 20+ Features Plus Call Recording
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

Post new topic   Reply to topic    magicJack and MagicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index -> magicJack related items For Sale / Wanted
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nailgunner
MagicJack Sensei

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bitstopjoe wrote:

Like a yellow 911?? Smile

Well, one can only hope...some day...we will all get an update, and....it will have been wiped off the dialer totally.
Google
AdSense

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:40 pm    Post subject: Magicjack support, tips, tricks, and hacks

slceso
MagicJack User

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great news! The CID out of sync thing was happening to me and I didn't even consider that it was a MF problem. I would have endured it until my wife brained me because she couldn't screen calls from her in-laws...
bitstopjoe
Future magicJack CEO

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

slceso wrote:
Great news! The CID out of sync thing was happening to me and I didn't even consider that it was a MF problem. I would have endured it until my wife brained me because she couldn't screen calls from her in-laws...

Hopefully she brained you with the MJ "soft" phone Smile
redpepper
Dan Should Pay Me

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Magicfeatures Plugin Release 2.02 is now available for download at http://download.pcphonesoft.com .

Release 2.02 includes support for magicTalk personal user numbers for Speed Dialing, Call Screening & Caller id Number/Name Display. It also allows direct pass through of the caller name if available from the MJ network. So far the latter has only been reported in Canada.
MishMash
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:52 pm    Post subject: MagicJack Crashes with MagicFeatures suddenly Reply with quote

I purchased the magicfeatures which worked GREAT for the short time I had (have) it, but lately my MagicJack is crashing when someone calls while the MagicFeatures is running. When I re-launch my MJ with the MF the MJ does not crash.

I do not know what could be causing this... maybe an audio codec update? I am going to read on in the forum to find out what others have found, but just wanted to say that yes it does work but for some reason it crashes for me... it is not a scam, and even if it only worked well for the one week it did keep the real bothersome people at bay for that week!

Hopeful to find a solution as I research Smile
redpepper
Dan Should Pay Me

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There have been no similar reports based on the current and previous releases.

Please double check and make sure you have "Magicfeatures" Plugin Release 2.02 from http://download.pcphoneline.com installed.

If you still have any challenges, please go to the PCPhoneSoft Technical Support forum at http://support.pcphonesoft.com for more detailed assistance.
MishMash
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The release I am using is 2.014.
redpepper
Dan Should Pay Me

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Noted. To move forward, be sure to follow the previous instructions provided.
redpepper
Dan Should Pay Me

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Magicfeatures Plugin Release 2.05 is now available for download at http://download.pcphonesoft.com .

Release 2.05 includes the new feature "Hangup Blocked Calls" that hangs up calls blocked by Selective Call Rejection, Priority Calls Only or Anonymous Call Block screening instead of routing them to voice mail.

The number of phone number entries permitted in the Selective Call Rejection and Priority Call tables has also been increased to an unlimited number of entries.
iluvmymagicjack
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:07 pm    Post subject: Magicfeatures plugin is good but could be better Reply with quote

i bought the license last night because i don't like receiving calls from unknown caller. Magicfeatures is good because it blocks unknown caller and other numbers that you do not want to receive calls from, however, it would be better if this feature could be more specific such as instead of hanging up, it should give caller more details like:

a) the subscriber does not take call from unknown caller.
b) the subscriber does not like to take call from this number.

by providing these details, the caller will know why the calls keeps hanging up. i hope these options will be available in the near future. my overall ratings, Macgicfeatures rocks! Laughing
Mark
MagicJack Contributor

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought Magicfeatures and like the option to simply have magicjack hang up on the caller, especially the scam calls and telemarketers. It would be nice to be able to customize messages for phone numbers blocked but it may not be worth the cost to offer this option.
redpepper
Dan Should Pay Me

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the words of encouragement.

In regards to a custom message for rejected calls, a custom message option is not something we are readily able to implement from your computer in a way that would also work for incoming call waiting calls. This type of feature would tentatively need to be implemented in the MJ network itself.
stubbejs
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:39 am    Post subject: Support Reply with quote

I've had a problem with the Hangup function for Blocked Calls since I bought this. They don't ring, but they do go to voicemail instead of getting rejected. This was a primary reason I bought it in the first place. I've sent three separate emails to pcphonesoft.com (with all the info including the log file) but even though they claim they'll get back to you in 24 hours, they have NEVER replied. This is terrible customer service, and I will never buy from them again. I suggest you don't either.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    magicJack and MagicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index -> magicJack related items For Sale / Wanted All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13
Page 13 of 13

Jump to: