magicJack and MagicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index magicJack and MagicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks
magicJack and magicJack Plus Unofficial Technical Support. Your Magic Jack and Magic Jack Plus phone service information resource
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Call echo under Linux

Post new topic   Reply to topic    magicJack and MagicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index -> Using magicJack on Linux
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gnimsh
Dan isn't smart enough to hire me

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 11:29 pm    Post subject: Call echo under Linux Reply with quote

So I guess this one goes out to a few people from the forums who use linux with their MJ. I have successfully been able to use my magicjack as the sound device for the linux softphone Twinkle for some time now, but every time I make a call, the person I call hears themself echoing. I have no idea why this might be, or what I can do to fix it.

Have any of you other linux users experienced this problem?

Note: I can also run the magicjack just find under my XP VM, and there is NO echoing when under windows.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Google
AdSense

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 11:29 pm    Post subject: Magicjack support, tips, tricks, and hacks

jackdvorak07
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 8:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i am having the same the problem and looking for the solution....
janetfdoss
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2016 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jackdvorak07 wrote:
i am having the same the problem and looking for the solution....

Have you found any solution yet or not?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    magicJack and MagicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index -> Using magicJack on Linux All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: