magicJack and MagicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index magicJack and MagicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks
magicJack and magicJack Plus Unofficial Technical Support. Your Magic Jack and Magic Jack Plus phone service information resource
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
no incoming call

Post new topic   Reply to topic    magicJack and MagicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index -> Magic Jack Technical Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bigd872
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 8:41 am    Post subject: no incoming call Reply with quote

I need some help I have had my MJ a few weeks,when some one calls me it says my number is not available and on the soft phone this number comes up sip67.90.177.70:5070 does anyone know what this means? and what I can do to fix it.I can call out just fine. Thanks
Google
AdSense

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 8:41 am    Post subject: Magicjack support, tips, tricks, and hacks

devinmccloud
MagicJack Contributor

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have the same problem...have you tried landline phones, pay phones and cellular phones? I have tried all three with the same result. No incoming calls at all. I tried disabling the firewall, hooking straight threw the modem. It's not going to my pc at all. MJ told me Verizon phones are not working with its numbers well then to me...it's a waste of money because all my family and friends are on Verizon. We need to compile a listing of states that are working without flaws!
devinmccloud
MagicJack Contributor

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 12:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So far I got landline incoming calls working perfect ...now I need to fix the Verizon cell phone problem for incoming calls. Other then that I am now loving the magicjack!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    magicJack and MagicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index -> Magic Jack Technical Support All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: