magicJack  and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Tricks Forum Index

magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Tricks

magicJack and magicJack Plus Unofficial Technical Support. Your Magic Jack and Magic Jack Plus phone service information resource

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Possible FIX for many MJ issues......

Post new topic   Reply to topic    magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Tricks Forum Index -> Magic Jack Technical Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ramblin
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 4:08 pm    Post subject: Possible FIX for many MJ issues...... Reply with quote

My MJ Go worked perfectly for about a year then I began having to many issues to even start listing here. I could call out sometimes but rarely receive incoming calls. Many tech chats, resets, reboots, deleted software, reinstalled software. All to no avail. Then out of desperation I got on tech chat again and got someone who sent me a link for MJ "software removal tool". Apparently this works differently than the "add or remove programs" utility in Windows. After that I reinstalled the latest MJ upgrade and things have been fine ever since. My only question is why did it take 4 or 5 chats and a month and a half of no service to finally get someone who knew to do this ? It may be worth asking about this for those who, like me have not been able to solve the issues any other way.
ramblin
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

UPDATE;
The above fix has indeed worked, but for me it only last for a few hours at best. Problems come right back and have gotten to the point that incoming calls CRASH the internet. This is proving to be just to much and it is obvious no one at MJ can seem to fix it. So I have deleted my account and got a full refund back. Sorry I couldn`t be more help for all that have view this thread. Best advice is to do the same and move on to something that actually works.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Tricks Forum Index -> Magic Jack Technical Support All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: