magicJack  and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index

magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks

magicJack and magicJack Plus Unofficial Technical Support. Your Magic Jack and Magic Jack Plus phone service information resource

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

MJSIP: Automating the Magic Jack SIP retrieval

Post new topic   Reply to topic    magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index -> magicJack Tips, Tricks, and Hacks
View previous topic :: View next topic  
genxweb
Dan isn't smart enough to hire me

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 3:48 pm    Post subject: MJSIP: Automating the Magic Jack SIP retrieval Reply with quote

MJSIP: Automating the Magic Jack SIP retrieval http://www.digitaloffensive.com/2010/06/mjsip-automating-the-magic-jack-sip-retrieval/

Guys we are just releasing this tool. We spent the last few days hacking jacks and finally added automation to our process.

Please give a test any questions please feel free to contact me. The source is the perl file.
genxweb

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fixed the comments in the code and commented out the debuging. I uploaded the new zip.
kiler129
magicJack Apprentice

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just writed similar one but in php and automatic dumping Smile
I propose to work like that:

1. List processes with pmdump -list.
2. If magicjack.exe is on the list killit and reopen
3. for/while until you see magicjack.exe in processlist and get it pid
4. make 6-7 dumps (in most computer where I run dumping it cost time of 3 dumps) [+bonus - grab netstat results]
5. convert dumps to txt using strings tool
6. search by regex for pwd [20-21 ch, supercased] & phonenumber [10 digits] => save only unique entry in array
7. parse netstat results searching hostname or ip of proxy [I didn`t tested it ... yet Twisted Evil ]
8. Display it [userfriendly ofc]

Your script is so good but can be improved Wink If you confused of any operations ask me Wink

p.s. My english is not very well but I now what I`m doing and saying Smile
mastdesi
MagicJack Contributor

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thats is amazing. Atleast now people wont have too look for 2 hours to find the password like me. Thanks for making it.
genxweb

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No problem we are also working on reverse engineering SIPDump to make this as automated as possible. There is no time frame on when or if this will be done though.
kiler129
magicJack Apprentice

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why are you doing r.e. of SipDump? It`s simple program (too simple - buggy).
Look at this:

If anyone want I can share it Wink It`s full automated - insert MagicJack adapter, hit enter and go for beer Razz
genxweb

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good work but a separate thread should of been done.
What are you using to dump the memory of the magicjack? If I know that then I could prob do the same with the perl script. I like SipDump cause it only gets that stuff which makes a smaller number of dumps possible and more manageable. By doing that you may be able to cut time off your application as well.

7. parse netstat results searching hostname or ip of proxy [I didn`t tested it ... yet Twisted Evil ]

Don't worry about getting the proxy all you do is choose the closet majorcity to you.
kiler129
magicJack Apprentice

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

genxweb wrote:
Good work but a separate thread should of been done.

Good idea Wink

Quote:
What are you using to dump the memory of the magicjack?

For now I user modified pmdump and wait for magicJack.exe process to start.
In future plans I will write some code to detect client app window (sometimes process start and freez for 4-5sec doing nothing - it cause fail of dumping).

Quote:
If I know that then I could prob do the same with the perl script. I like SipDump cause it only gets that stuff which makes a smaller number of dumps possible and more manageable. By doing that you may be able to cut time off your application as well.

Optimal value is between 5 and 7 - usually data is located at #3, #4 or #6 dump.

Quote:

Don't worry about getting the proxy all you do is choose the closet majorcity to you.

I rewrited some part of code and now I can get an IP. It`s simple - just regex all strings like dig.dig.dig.dig:5070 and print most frequently occurring Wink
kawikaratekid
magicJack Apprentice

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's great! Nice work guys!
sunny786
magicJack Apprentice

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks guys, waiting so long for this kind of easy methods. but the problem is many of us unable to use passwords on PAP2T kind of adaptors as like few months earlier. please make it work that some how.
oldtimercurt

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sunny786

If your SIP info is good you should be able to get your ATA to work. Are your MJ credentials working on a soft phone? If so, you knnow they're good. Then search for the How To's in the forum. Much info available.

Here's one link that could be helpful http://www.phoneservicesupport.com/how-to-setup-mjmd5-and-linksys-pap2t-ata-t7593.html

OTC
genxweb

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As of 7/07/10 this still works I just did two more jacks and each got upgraded when I plugged them in.

The password is clear as day even though you may see some weird stuff show up. Just remember the password repeats the most.
genxweb

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As of this morning 8/8/10 this still works on the newest Mjs.
KidJoe
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I followed -> http://www.digitaloffensive.com/2010/06/mjsip-automating-the-magic-jack-sip-retrieval/ and http://www.digitaloffensive.com/2010/03/hacking-the-magic-jack-in-2010-for-use-on-trixbox-or-any-other-sip-device/ to get the SIP user id, password, and proxy.

The mjsip.pl does present me with "found one!: Password is xxxxxxx"

Whiteshark and ping -a tell me the proxy is proxy01.washington.talk4free.com

And I located what appears to be my SIP username ( [email protected])

but when I try using MJMD5 on my PC (with proxy and password) and X-Lite (with user id, password, and domain being the LanIP:5070 of the PC running MJMD5), X-Lite tells me "registration error:401 - Unauthorized"

Any suggestions?
shortduck
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:15 am    Post subject: Hi will this work on Fring + Iphone ? Reply with quote

With the username, password and proxy is this possible to register and make it work on FRING?

I doubt bcoz how can I have MJMD5 running.

Please have your inputs
genxweb

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

From what I seen with fring it wont work do to the 20 character password that mj assigns. Fring can not support it when I first tried using them. I suggest using like siphone or something else.
arcadia2uk

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

correct, unlike siphon and iSip, Fring does not have MD5 support. Why the only solution, currently, is to connect via WiFi, or via internet, to a host running MJMD5.
arc
arcadia2uk

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KidJoe wrote:
I followed -> http://www.digitaloffensive.com/2010/06/mjsip-automating-the-magic-jack-sip-retrieval/ and http://www.digitaloffensive.com/2010/03/hacking-the-magic-jack-in-2010-for-use-on-trixbox-or-any-other-sip-device/ to get the SIP user id, password, and proxy.

but when I try using MJMD5 on my PC (with proxy and password) and X-Lite (with user id, password, and domain being the LanIP:5070 of the PC running MJMD5), X-Lite tells me "registration error:401 - Unauthorized"

Any suggestions?

I don't believe you need to run MJMD5 with Xlite, it apparently have built in MD5 support.
genxweb

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

arcadia2uk wrote:
KidJoe wrote:

Any suggestions?

I don't believe you need to run MJMD5 with Xlite, it apparently have built in MD5 support.

also the user name is without the @talk4free.com part
Post new topic   Reply to topic    magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index -> magicJack Tips, Tricks, and Hacks All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: