magicJack  and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index

magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks

magicJack and magicJack Plus Unofficial Technical Support. Your Magic Jack and Magic Jack Plus phone service information resource

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

MJ's on ebay

Post new topic   Reply to topic    magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index -> magicJack related items For Sale / Wanted
View previous topic :: View next topic  
electron
magicJack Apprentice

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:11 pm    Post subject: MJ's on ebay Reply with quote

I've been having a good laugh lately (sadly) MJ's are being sold both old/expired and some new for More $$$ than you can buy a new sealed retail one for.
I don't understand why people on ebay do that Question Do people really not understand you can buy them retail cheaper.

Some of the sellers are even posting the MJ is expired and all you have to do is call MJ and they will set it up for you and thus it will save you $$$. We all know you can't re-activate a MJ that is registered to somebody else.

Used expired MJ's sold for what you can get brand new ones, some people are just clueless.
redpepper
Dan Should Pay Me

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's interesting. I haven't noticed too many cases like that out of all the used ones being sold at the moment on Ebay.

The only feedback I can give is that most of the used ones off Ebay appear to ultimately be used for Google Voice. That may not be every buyers initial intention but that is where they finally end on most of the used ones purchased.
mm tylor
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is very interesting that magic jack now sold at bay. Ebay can be a good source for selling others products but not for magic jack. And always buy NJ from it s real providers.
Call Cenral Support

Last edited by mm tylor on Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
redpepper
Dan Should Pay Me

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ebay is however probably the best place to sell expired MJ dongles for use with the downloadable GVJackApp for magicJack allowing it to be reused for Google Voice.

As per MJ's latest quarterly report (ref. http://online.wsj.com/article/PR-CO-20130808-914502.html ), over 11 million MJ's have been sold but there are currently only 3.36 million active users. That leaves somewhere in the region of 8 million expired MJ dongles out there that can be sold on Ebay and reused for other purposes like Google Voice.

It should be noted that over the 6-8 weeks, the GVJackApp (Pro Version) will also support integrated Skype calling allowing dual mode Google Voice + Skype calling using your phone and its keypad. To answer incoming Google Voice or Skype calls just pick up your phone when it rings.

The new Google Voice + Skype dual mode calling enhancement will be offered to all existing GVJackApp (Pro Version) users at no additional charge via a semi-automatic downloadable update as soon as it is available.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index -> magicJack related items For Sale / Wanted All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: