magicJack  and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index

magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks

magicJack and magicJack Plus Unofficial Technical Support. Your Magic Jack and Magic Jack Plus phone service information resource

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

makes a beeping noise so it

Post new topic   Reply to topic    magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index -> Magic Jack Technical Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jazzleen
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 3:41 am    Post subject: makes a beeping noise so it Reply with quote

My kodak s101v2 webcam isn't working when i plug it in.i downloaded the control center for kodak cameras, but it says it doesn't doesn't detect a webcam.whenever i plug the webcam in, it makes a beeping noise so it means that it is connected. how can i get my computer to detect my webcam?

Last edited by jazzleen on Fri Apr 11, 2014 3:22 am; edited 1 time in total
AdmiralDecker
magicJack Apprentice

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 11:35 am    Post subject: Re: makes a beeping noise so it Reply with quote

jazzleen wrote:
My kodak s101v2 webcam isn't working when i plug it in {...} how can i get my computer to detect my webcam?

You'll need to first install the MagicJack softphone application on your computer. You can do this by going to RadioShack, Walmart, BestBuy, etc., and purchasing a MagicJack product. Then plug it in and follow the installation instructions.

Nothing about your webcam will work properly until you can call Kodak Technical Support with your shiny new MagicJack !

Or, you *could* just visit Kodak's site and ask your question there...
AD
Post new topic   Reply to topic    magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index -> Magic Jack Technical Support All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: