magicJack  and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index

magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks

magicJack and magicJack Plus Unofficial Technical Support. Your Magic Jack and Magic Jack Plus phone service information resource

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

MagicJack for Android is Here

Post new topic   Reply to topic    magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index -> Features coming to Magic Jack
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mocnarf
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:43 pm    Post subject: MagicJack for Android is Here Reply with quote

MagicJack for Android is here. You can download a Beta Version from the Google Play store. I have installed it on both my Android Phone and my Android Tablet. It works quite well.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.magicjack&hl=en

Be aware of one thing... If you install it on your android devise and choiose to use their free test number. That will lock that devise to that number and you will not be able to change it to any your MagicJack Phone number. Once an Android devise is assinged a MagicJack account it is locked FOREVER to that account and it can not be changed no matter what you do. So be sure that whatever MagicJack account you use on your Android devise is the account you want it to be assigned to FOREVER.!
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 10:55 pm    Post subject: FREE Calls Reply with quote

My wife took her cell phone with the app to England. Her cell phone does not work there, but she connects with the free WiFi and calls me free. Makes it great to keep connected!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index -> Features coming to Magic Jack All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: