magicJack  and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index

magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks

magicJack and magicJack Plus Unofficial Technical Support. Your Magic Jack and Magic Jack Plus phone service information resource

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Is anyone else getting the "GOODBYE" message???

Post new topic   Reply to topic    magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index -> Magic Jack Technical Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jeffnyc
Dan isn't smart enough to hire me

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 3:25 pm    Post subject: Is anyone else getting the "GOODBYE" message??? Reply with quote

Sorry to post this again but its really frustrating and the problem has been continuing for at least 2 weeks. After 3 or 4 rings the incoming caller recieves a "goodbye" message and then a disconnect, No voicemail. Outgoing and incoming answered by the 3rd ring operate normally.

Any solutions?

In their faq I saw this :
Voicemail servers and software are currently being upgraded to add more robust features. During these upgrades voicemail will not be available. Thank you for your patience.

but still would like to know if others are experiencing the same issue???
LikeMagic
Dan Should Pay Me

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Voicemail is working fine in Seattle area. I was using it yesterday 3/21.
astro46
MagicJack Expert

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

voice mail is working in chicago.
ppmaster
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 12:49 am    Post subject: Voicemail not working for me either Reply with quote

I get the GOODBYE message everytime I try to retrieve Voicemail. This has been happening for about two weeks.
MJ's tech support worked with me for about 45 minutes and didn't come up with a fix the first time I connected with them. The second time I connected with them, they said they would reset my line on their end. This FIXED the problem. Hooray!! Bottom line, if you don't succeed the first time you connect with the Live Chat for tech support, try again until you get a more knowledgable person.
jeffnyc
Dan isn't smart enough to hire me

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 11:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wonder why I didnt get email notification that this thread had been updated. Its been over a month since you posted. I just contacted them. they refreshed my voicemail on their end and it works....... Cool Took about two secs.

I had also contacted tech support a few times in the past for extended periods of time and they were unable to help.

Anyway, happy it is resolved,
Post new topic   Reply to topic    magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index -> Magic Jack Technical Support All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: