magicJack  and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index

magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks

magicJack and magicJack Plus Unofficial Technical Support. Your Magic Jack and Magic Jack Plus phone service information resource

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I can hear them, they can not hear me

Post new topic   Reply to topic    magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index -> Magic Jack Technical Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nobby
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:28 am    Post subject: Re: reset daily MJ plus Reply with quote

Nobby wrote:
seems I have to reset the bloody thing twice daily to fix this issue

any progress?

just place mj+ in the DMZ

all works
Xhumeka
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:30 pm    Post subject: Re: reset daily MJ plus Reply with quote

Nobby wrote:
Nobby wrote:

any progress?

all works

Can you clarify? I've had this problem ever since receiving my MagicJack and it's SO VERY FRUSTRATING!!!

No amount of port forwarding etc helps - if you mean I should forward ALL ports to the computer hosting magicjack that's no possible for me I'm afraid as I have various services running on multiple computers - I cannot send all traffic to ONE ip unfortunately.
Nobby
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:30 pm    Post subject: Re: reset daily MJ plus Reply with quote

Xhumeka wrote:
Nobby wrote:
Nobby wrote:

any progress?

all works

Can you clarify? I've had this problem ever since receiving my MagicJack and it's SO VERY FRUSTRATING!!!

No amount of port forwarding etc helps - if you mean I should forward ALL ports to the computer hosting magicjack that's no possible for me I'm afraid as I have various services running on multiple computers - I cannot send all traffic to ONE ip unfortunately.

find out the ip address of mj+

revserve that ip in router so it never changes

add that ip address to the dmz in router
Xhumeka
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:50 pm    Post subject: Re: reset daily MJ plus Reply with quote

Nobby wrote:
Xhumeka wrote:
Nobby wrote:
Nobby wrote:

any progress?

all works

find out the ip address of mj+

revserve that ip in router so it never changes

add that ip address to the dmz in router

Thanks, but as far as I know dmz mode sends ALL traffic to one specific IP, and again, I cannot do that - I have multiple servers running multiple applications all from different IP addresses.
Randy967
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 7:05 pm    Post subject: I can hear them however they can't hear me Reply with quote

I had this problem recently for a specific area code and finally figure out the problem . The Realtek Audio Manager was not installed on my computer. The audio drivers were installed and Magicjack worked for some area codes but not for all.

Fix is download the correct drivers ; install your magicjack and then reboot your computer and that should fix the problem Razz
Post new topic   Reply to topic    magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index -> Magic Jack Technical Support All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: