magicJack  and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index

magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks

magicJack and magicJack Plus Unofficial Technical Support. Your Magic Jack and Magic Jack Plus phone service information resource

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I�m using magicJack app for Android, no one can hear me!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index -> Magic Jack Technical Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Henrietta
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:12 am    Post subject: I�m using magicJack app for Android, no one can hear me!! Reply with quote

I�m going crazy! I have magicJack app for Android. I can hear every one no matter if the call is an incoming or outgoing call, international or domestic but NO ONE HEARS ME! Desperate for help! Mad
momo
Dan Should Pay Me

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 1:48 am    Post subject: Re: I�m using magicJack app for Android, no one can hear me! Reply with quote

Henrietta wrote:
I�m going crazy! I have magicJack app for Android. I can hear every one no matter if the call is an incoming or outgoing call, international or domestic but NO ONE HEARS ME! Desperate for help! Mad

I'm surprised no one answered your post on this.
Maybe not many, if at all, have the Android App to see what's wrong.

I personally wouldn't know where to begin to ask, or tell you info.
Many others look like they've had this issue for quite awhile.

I saw this post after doing a search with 'Android' in the search field...

"..Posted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:01 am Post subject: Android phone- No audio issue
Try this. Power off your phone. Insert external earphones to the audio socket of the phone.
Power on the phone & start magicjack.
Mine got configured & was ready to use! try it, it may work for you too! .."

This above post was at ...
http://www.phoneservicesupport.com/android-issue-t12632.html

Supposedly it will configure the phone to use the App, but no one in that post confirmed it.
I don't know the android system, but there may be some audio configuration section that asks what you want to use with the Magicjack App when the earphone is plugged in, if it doesn't set it automatically.

Also, Try searching for other ANDROID posts in the search field, you may get lucky.

isn't there a developer you can ask, who actually made the Android App for MagicJack?
If it was the MagicJack people who made the App, I can see why you're here Rolling Eyes
Post new topic   Reply to topic    magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index -> Magic Jack Technical Support All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: