magicJack  and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index

magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks

magicJack and magicJack Plus Unofficial Technical Support. Your Magic Jack and Magic Jack Plus phone service information resource

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

How to change MagicJack's Drive letter in Windows 7 Pro??

Post new topic   Reply to topic    magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index -> Magic Jack Technical Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kabo0m
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 1:54 pm    Post subject: How to change MagicJack's Drive letter in Windows 7 Pro?? Reply with quote

Help!

I am a long time user of MagicJack and never had this issue before. Windows updated and rebooted while I slept and when I woke up my F is no longer my external drive but instead it is MagicJack!

I have done some searching but the info is beyond me:

http://superuser.com/questions/347228/cant-change-drive-letter-to-previously-used-drive

http://forums.anandtech.com/archive/index.php/t-2163301.html

Where can I find how to change the drive letter simply??

Also if I can change it .. will it keep changing back to F any time in the future? I don't know why this happened in the first place..

I have used MagicJack for years before but then hadn't had it since 2011 and just got it again last month. I think I had to have rebooted a few times since then and yet this is the only time this has happened...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index -> Magic Jack Technical Support All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: