magicJack  and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index

magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks

magicJack and magicJack Plus Unofficial Technical Support. Your Magic Jack and Magic Jack Plus phone service information resource

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Free Trial - nothing on Port Phone Number

Post new topic   Reply to topic    magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index -> The Lounge
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rcschultz
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 1:11 pm    Post subject: Free Trial - nothing on Port Phone Number Reply with quote

I went to www.magicjack.com to order. Free trial was the only option and nothing on porting number. HELP
bitstopjoe
Future magicJack CEO

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 1:15 pm    Post subject: Re: Free Trial - nothing on Port Phone Number Reply with quote

rcschultz wrote:
I went to www.magicjack.com to order. Free trial was the only option and nothing on porting number. HELP

I "ASSUME" you already have a MJ account since you are talking about porting.
Try going to www.my.magicjack.com instead of where you were going.
I am sure you will find what you are looking for there.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
shmeng
magicJack Apprentice

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:52 pm    Post subject: Re: Free Trial - nothing on Port Phone Number Reply with quote

rcschultz wrote:

you ported your number during trial? its a TRIAL!
tefin13am
magicJack Apprentice

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:36 pm    Post subject: Re: Free Trial - nothing on Port Phone Number Reply with quote

rcschultz wrote:

The option to port in your number to magicJack is available during registration.

NOTE: If the porting is successful, there is $30 charge to port it out. I suggest to get a FREE US phone number first before deciding to port in your number.
HypoChonDriac
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:36 pm    Post subject: Re: Free Trial - nothing on Port Phone Number Reply with quote

tefin13am wrote:
rcschultz wrote:

The option to port in your number to magicJack is available during registration.

NOTE: If the porting is successful, there is $30 charge to port it out. I suggest to get a FREE US phone number first before deciding to port in your number.

yes but once you have a free US number, wouldn't porting a number asks for a $10 for adding a number fee?... in any way, mj is getting money.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index -> The Lounge All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: