magicJack  and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index

magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks

magicJack and magicJack Plus Unofficial Technical Support. Your Magic Jack and Magic Jack Plus phone service information resource

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Easy way to use magicJack without usb dongle...

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index -> magicJack Tips, Tricks, and Hacks
View previous topic :: View next topic  
orange_moon35
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

this what happened with me !!
any idea how to fix it ?

ph03n!x
magicJack Apprentice

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:20 pm    Post subject: Re: can start with no dongle using -ph03n!x- phone#0000000 Reply with quote

luckyj wrote:
-ph03n!x- files worked. but only to start up the mj and got phone number stuck at 000-000-0000. if the dongle present at anytime (with Internet), the program will update itself.

with the lastest dongle, noway I can see All the files that are in the "phone" drive. even tried it with a Mac osX 10.5.8. Just the .autorun.ico and the .inf files.

Anyone has anyluck exacting sip info with the latest dongle? Please share.

Thanks!

Do you have a cfgcache.dat from the old version? that is the key to make it work without the dongle. i have a feeling it is unique to each mj install, and that is why i am not sharing the one from my working version...
ph03n!x
magicJack Apprentice

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

orange_moon35 wrote:
this what happened with me !!
any idea how to fix it ?

Can you give us more details -

was it working before and then this happened?
do i have any visible damage to the dongle?
have you tried on a different computer?
do both the magicjack mass storage and CD drives show up in My Computer when the dongle is plugged in?

I have seen this happen if one of the drives do not get detected - and that would invariably be because of one form or other autorun.inf infection.
uniquefa2
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 12:16 pm    Post subject: Re: can start with no dongle using -ph03n!x- phone#0000000 Reply with quote

ph03n!x wrote:
luckyj wrote:
-ph03n!x- files worked. but only to start up the mj and got phone number stuck at 000-000-0000. if the dongle present at anytime (with Internet), the program will update itself.

with the lastest dongle, noway I can see All the files that are in the "phone" drive. even tried it with a Mac osX 10.5.8. Just the .autorun.ico and the .inf files.

Thanks!

Do you have a cfgcache.dat from the old version? that is the key to make it work without the dongle. i have a feeling it is unique to each mj install, and that is why i am not sharing the one from my working version...

I just got MJ last week and wonder if ph03n!x's method still work, the magicjack drive show up for a short time and then it shows as "Removable Disk". When I try to click it, it says "Please insert a disk into drive G: ". Can anyone update on this?
crackerjack
Dan Should Pay Me

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 12:53 pm    Post subject: Re: can start with no dongle using -ph03n!x- phone#0000000 Reply with quote

uniquefa2 wrote:
ph03n!x wrote:
luckyj wrote:

Thanks!

I just got MJ last week and wonder if ph03n!x's method still work, the magicjack drive show up for a short time and then it shows as "Removable Disk". When I try to click it, it says "Please insert a disk into drive G: ". Can anyone update on this?

Sorry, no longer possible
uniquefa2
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 5:48 pm    Post subject: Re: can start with no dongle using -ph03n!x- phone#0000000 Reply with quote

crackerjack wrote:
uniquefa2 wrote:
ph03n!x wrote:
luckyj wrote:

Thanks!

Sorry, no longer possible

crackerjack,

Thanks for the info.
jasy
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:27 pm    Post subject: Succeeded with SIPDump and xlite and some other site Reply with quote

Used SIPDump.exe to 9 dump files.

Started it when the opening magicjack progress bar came up after inserting the dongle.

Used this guide http://magicjackhacks.net/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=76&Itemid=69
but instead of SIP.Connection.Refresh I used the DialPl* as search reference. And searched about 100 lines before and 100 lines after the DialPl* http://www.phoneservicesupport.com/using-grep-to-find-your-mj-pw-t9072.html

Did not use mjmd5. Used the IP address that comes up repeatedly in the dumpfiles

Password was still a 20 character allcaps but did not start with B

Used xlite to call a cell and used the cell to call xlite. It worked. Will see how it follows through....

If this post is not appropriate in the topic, sorry.. Embarassed
bronder
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:46 pm    Post subject: simple fix, still dongle but better Reply with quote

I see most of you concerned of bumping the dongle off your laptop. So am I. last week I updated and got pissed that:

1) lost my contact list
2) no-dongle fix doesn't work any more.

Im recovering my contacts by opening the adressbook.xml and copying them over. I don't like MJ having my phone numbers.

My interim solution to the no-dongle failure is to use an short usb extension cord that I leave attached to my MJ all the time and store it that way. The other end I plug to my laptop , so there is less risk of bumping into the mj. I put a little velcro on the back of the MJ and another piece on the back of my laptop's display.

Also by using the extension I reduce the wear on the MJ's port, if the extension gets damaged I replaced only the extension.

Like you I would prefer to get the no-dongle fixed working, but this is what I will do until something better comes along.
dannyhightower
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:51 pm    Post subject: Just to Clarify Reply with quote

After traveling all over the world without the dongle I see it no longer works. When I did the original setup I made a mistake and copied the software to 2 separate places on my hard drive and that second place has NEVER been updated in over a year. Is there a way I can use that location (those original files) and still be dongle free?. Is so was this covered in the thread and I have just not understood it?

I have all my fingers and toes crossed waiting for an answer Smile Thank you in advance!

UPDATE: I got the cfg file copied over and was able to get it started but alas got the same 000-000-0000 as everyone else. Sad If there is some other possibility because i have a backup copy of all the files please let me know. I think its not looking good though...
KnifeEdge
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello.

I keep trying to get this to work to no avail.

I have followed the instructions exactly but as soon as I remove the dongle the program exits. When I try to open it from the created shortcut, I get the error that the program cannot load without the dongle.

I have Win 7.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
MajicHack
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i was forced the upgrade tonight and got the new crap. the CD drive and F drive appears for a bit and disappears. Is it still posible to go dongleless? I've had it that way for past 2 years. I auto renewed because my Subscription ran out which led to all of this calamity.

I still have ALL of my old backup MJ files! Tried to rerun that after using MJremover, no beans.

HELP!!!

If I ever do get the PC dongleless again, I have a good mind where to stick it! :evil:
agit
magicJack Apprentice

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 4:41 pm    Post subject: MJ Without the dongle Reply with quote

Hello everyone,

Would any1 please let me know if we can still use the MJ without the dongle cuz after the update no longer work

Thanks YOU
talhahs
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:47 am    Post subject: Re: MJ Without the dongle Reply with quote

agit wrote:
Hello everyone,

Would any1 please let me know if we can still use the MJ without the dongle cuz after the update no longer work

Thanks YOU

What about if we can use our USB flash drive as a dongle? Is it possible to copy older majicjack folder to our custom USB FLASH drive and make the softphone feel like that the dongle is plugged in. I hope we can get through by this, i am waiting for the solution fingers crossed Confused
noneyayaya
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:00 am    Post subject: MJKILL EASY Reply with quote

A little late but this is how you can kill magicjack by two clicks of your mouse. Goto windows/system32 find cmd.exe right click and make a shortcut on your desktop. Once it is there use this for the target: C:\Windows\System32\cmd.exe /c tskill magicjack

I named it mjkill but obviously you can name it whatever you want. Enjoy Wink
gaylee
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:14 am    Post subject: Magic Jack files not found Reply with quote

I accessed my Magtic Jack hard drive directory and there are only three files in directory and they are all named autorun, is this correct? Is this what I copy to my hard drive?
starrouter
magicJack Apprentice

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:55 am    Post subject: MJ works with dialer, but no dialtone as a service (Windows7 Reply with quote

OK. My computer has had Windows XP on it. I have been using MJ as a service for about 10 months with nary a problem of any kind. This past weekend, I installed Windows 7 (64bit) on another hard drive of the same computer, so I can dual boot to either XP or 7. That way I can take my time migrating everything over from XP to 7. I have my MJ working under Windows 7, but when I try to install this run-as-a-service, I lose dialtone. REmove the service and reinstall the UI and it starts working again. Reinstall the service again and no dialtone again. Remove it again and it works with the MJ software dialer again. For some reason I lose dialtone if I try to run it as a service. I have the required .NET installed and I have checked the service and it is there and running, but I have no dial tone. Right now, I have the service removed and am using it with the software dialer until I can figure out why it's not working as a service.
Padzu
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 2:13 pm    Post subject: Several "newbie"questions regarding "going do Reply with quote

I have been using MJ for a few months. Everything works fine. Just exploring going without the dongle. My computer is running 32 bit Win7 operating system. I am hoping some of the more experienced and tech savvy users on the board can provide some help. Thanks. My questions are:

1. How does not using the dongle influence call quality? As good, better, or lower quality calls?

2. If after configuring for use without the dongle, can I plug in the dongle if I need or want to use a standard telephone for a particular call?

3. Currently, when I look at the MJ drive in "my computer", it is represented as a standard CD drive. I cannot view files or folders on this drive. Can this be fixed?

4. Currently, I have a "Magic Jack" folder @ c:drive/users/name/appdata/local/magic jack. It contains only an Update download folder and install.dat. The "mjusbsp" folder also appears @c:/users/name/appdata/roaming/mjusbsp. It has 6 folders and quite a few files. Are these the folders I would need to configure MagicJack without using the dongle? And, if so, do I need to copy them or can I just use them where they are?

5. In the instructions, quotation marks are used? Do the quote marks actually need to be included in the command lines?

Again, thanks in advance for any help.
bitstopjoe
Future magicJack CEO

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 2:57 pm    Post subject: Re: Several "newbie"questions regarding "goin Reply with quote

Padzu wrote:
I have been using MJ for a few months. Everything works fine. Just exploring going without the dongle. My computer is running 32 bit Win7 operating system. I am hoping some of the more experienced and tech savvy users on the board can provide some help. Thanks. My questions are:

1. How does not using the dongle influence call quality? As good, better, or lower quality calls?

2. If after configuring for use without the dongle, can I plug in the dongle if I need or want to use a standard telephone for a particular call?

3. Currently, when I look at the MJ drive in "my computer", it is represented as a standard CD drive. I cannot view files or folders on this drive. Can this be fixed?

4. Currently, I have a "Magic Jack" folder @ c:drive/users/name/appdata/local/magic jack. It contains only an Update download folder and install.dat. The "mjusbsp" folder also appears @c:/users/name/appdata/roaming/mjusbsp. It has 6 folders and quite a few files. Are these the folders I would need to configure MagicJack without using the dongle? And, if so, do I need to copy them or can I just use them where they are?

5. In the instructions, quotation marks are used? Do the quote marks actually need to be included in the command lines?

Again, thanks in advance for any help.

One has to assume you did not read the recent posts here to see this is NO LONGER POSSIBLE................... MJ 2.0 made sure of it..
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
gashliquor
Dan isn't smart enough to hire me

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes there is a WAY to use MJ without using the dongle! but im almost sure NOT for you it is'nt and the 2nd way to use it without the dongle is to keep it in a draw. Best you can do is a Thin Client, Nothing like SIP but people want evrything for nothing or for 5 bux . I don't do anything for 5 bucks because even 1G is equal to 5 bucks to me in 2010, Then again i'll say it again life is what u make it. No offence to you at all but all things are starting NOT to become public and FREE anymore because the public goes wild. BTW use netTalks SIP info and have a ball!. That company will get you a netTalk Duo b4 Xmas even if you order it on the 19th of Dec BUT if you sent in a defective UNIT under warranty they will take care of it in a MONTH or more. So there already starting there companies BS kinda like MJ so get that ATA out and beat it to death. and NO my netTalk is'nt defective but i know a few that ARE and there not waiting anymore because they called up and said REFUND! AND F.U. and your netTalk!. Don't have a netTalk and thats why you can't add info into your ATA?...Ahhh don't worry there will be SIP info for the ppl that don't even own the device sooner or L8tr, These things happen to companies that screw there customers as IMO if you can get a person a NEW unit in 2-3 days and can't get people there replacement in less then weeks or over a month it's BAD business. Exclamation

Last edited by gashliquor on Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
bitstopjoe
Future magicJack CEO

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I took him to mean MJ on it's own....With nothing else...

Sure if one reads this forum they will see a few ways, but as you mentioned not for the light hearted...
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
gashliquor

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bitstopjoe wrote:
I took him to mean MJ on it's own....With nothing else...

Sure if one reads this forum they will see a few ways, but as you mentioned not for the light hearted...

Yes i know Joe, The msg was just telling him another way to enjoy dongle free but with NT because its open source now.
Joey
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All this done was bring up "magicTalk" which already comes up if i click on the old shortcut with the dongle unplugged. I am using XP. Rolling Eyes
eddo617
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:22 pm    Post subject: MagicJack Dongle to Cd or Hard Drive Reply with quote

Guys can you help me, i dont want to have to use my MJ dongle for my laptop could someone help me save it to the hard drive or put it on a CD
eddo617
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 2:13 am    Post subject: Magicjack dongle Reply with quote

I dont know where to find the magic jack drive so i can copy it, can someone help me i want to run magicjack without a dongle for my laptop....
If it helps i have a compaq presario with Vista
hsweiss
Dan Should Pay Me

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:49 pm    Post subject: Re: Magicjack dongle Reply with quote

eddo617 wrote:
I dont know where to find the magic jack drive so i can copy it, can someone help me i want to run magicjack without a dongle for my laptop....

Try reading BEFORE writing - this is no longer possible with MJ.
eddo617
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:19 pm    Post subject: No Dongle Reply with quote

Yeah well you dont have to be an ass about it, and i figured someone would of figured another way around it!!!!!!
oldtimercurt

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not to be an ass...

If someone had found a solution, searching would have led you to it. That's what its for. Welcome to the forum.

OTC
black6spdz
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 1:40 pm    Post subject: Re: Magicjack dongle Reply with quote

hsweiss wrote:
eddo617 wrote:

Try reading BEFORE writing - this is no longer possible with MJ.

oldtimercurt wrote:
Not to be an ass...

If someone had found a solution, searching would have led you to it. That's what its for. Welcome to the forum.

OTC

you guys need to lay off the new guy.. it was a legitimate question seeing how this three year old thread is still a f#^%^ STICKY!!
wetjack
magicJack Apprentice

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

does anyone know how (or where the post is if previously answered) to use MJ dongles on a MAC?
Thnx
satishbodla
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 10:20 pm    Post subject: I'm unable to browse magicjack folder in magicjack drive Reply with quote

Hi,

I wanted to use magicjack without plugging USB device and followed one of the posts published in this website and I'm unable to locate magicjack folder in magicjack drive. Can you please help?
Kif Kroker

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 7:28 pm    Post subject: Re: I'm unable to browse magicjack folder in magicjack drive Reply with quote

satishbodla wrote:
Hi,

I wanted to use magicjack without plugging USB device and followed one of the posts published in this website and I'm unable to locate magicjack folder in magicjack drive. Can you please help?

magicJack had updated their software a few months back so that it is no longer possible to run it without the dongle plugged in. Sorry but you can't do it anymore.

Dave
fro0tlo0p
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:39 am    Post subject: Re: Easy way to use magicJack without usb dongle... Reply with quote

johnnyboy wrote:
Here's how to use the magicJack service without plugging in the dongle...

1.plug in the magicJack dongle
2.copy the "magicJack" folder from the magicJack drive to a drive on the harddrive
for example, "C:\magicJack\"
3.[optional, but so it would be available for any user, and easier to access] copy the
"mjusbsp folder somewhere else
for example, "C:\mjusbsp\"
4.if no shortcut to magicJackLoader.exe, make one
5.open the properties page for the shortcut (right-click shortcut...properties)
6.replace the "Target" entry with:
"C:\mjusbsp\magicJack.exe" /foreground /scf _magicJackPersonalDataRoot "C:\magicJack"
(using drive letters for the drives the folders were copied to)
(notice the use of "magicJack.exe" rather than "magicJackLoader.exe"
7.put "C:\mjusbsp" in the "Start in" entry
8.using msconfig, disable the "cdloader2" entry in the Startup tab

start magicJack from the shortcut

for updates, plug in the dongle periodically to let updates occur and re-copy the folders...

OK I am a real novice. Where exactly would I find the folder I am supposed to copy over to the C: drive?

-'Lo0p
bitstopjoe
Future magicJack CEO

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A novice is an understatement as JUST above your post, had you taken the time to read, says YOU CAN NOT RUN MJ WITHOUT THE DONGLE ANYMORE....
fro0tlo0p
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bitstopjoe wrote:
A novice is an understatement as JUST above your post, had you taken the time to read, says YOU CAN NOT RUN MJ WITHOUT THE DONGLE ANYMORE....

No need to be rude, sir, as I have not been rude to you. Whereas it is true that I did not plow through 19 pages of posts to see the one you mentioned, there is just no call for the tone in your post. I hope you have a very pleasant day. Bless your heart.
bitstopjoe
Future magicJack CEO

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

19 pages??? Try the post right before yours. Had it been not there I would not have said anything but it is like asking if someone had an accident as they are laying next to their smashed car which is smoking. You didnt have to follow the car for 19 blocks to see what happened.
So look at the post just before yours and you will see the post, NOT 19 pages worth...
I was pointing out the obvious, YES he had a car accident....
fro0tlo0p
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bitstopjoe wrote:
19 pages??? Try the post right before yours. Had it been not there I would not have said anything but it is like asking if someone had an accident as they are laying next to their smashed car which is smoking. You didnt have to follow the car for 19 blocks to see what happened.
So look at the post just before yours and you will see the post, NOT 19 pages worth...
I was pointing out the obvious, YES he had a car accident....

Your excuses for rudeness are your own. Shameful how you treat new people to the forum who were just trying to learn. Good day to you.
bitstopjoe
Future magicJack CEO

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have no problem with new people who are trying to learn. Nor was I rude. I was pointing out the obvious. Had you taken 1 minute to read the last post PRIOR ( NOT 19 PAGES) to posting yours you would have received your answer.
So, a LITTLE effort on your part was all it would have taken. I just pointed that out. If you felt that was rude? So be it. Plus if you thought that was rude?? You havent read this forum at all (Just Ask Nailgunner) Smile
If you have, you would have seen that was all puppy dog tails...
I have said all I am going to say on this matter. You have your answer...
greenman

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This thread could be unstickied. It's solution is no longer valid. Also, wording that that effect could be added to the original post.

Cheers.
WillieT
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:30 pm    Post subject: Re: Easy way to use magicJack without usb dongle... Reply with quote

johnnyboy wrote:
Here's how to use the magicJack service without plugging in the dongle...

1.plug in the magicJack dongle
2.copy the "magicJack" folder from the magicJack drive to a drive on the harddrive
for example, "C:\magicJack\"
3.[optional, but so it would be available for any user, and easier to access] copy the
"mjusbsp folder somewhere else
for example, "C:\mjusbsp\"
4.if no shortcut to magicJackLoader.exe, make one
5.open the properties page for the shortcut (right-click shortcut...properties)
6.replace the "Target" entry with:
"C:\mjusbsp\magicJack.exe" /foreground /scf _magicJackPersonalDataRoot "C:\magicJack"
(using drive letters for the drives the folders were copied to)
(notice the use of "magicJack.exe" rather than "magicJackLoader.exe"
7.put "C:\mjusbsp" in the "Start in" entry
8.using msconfig, disable the "cdloader2" entry in the Startup tab

start magicJack from the shortcut

for updates, plug in the dongle periodically to let updates occur and re-copy the folders...
Crying or Very sad i would agree i almost did this had I not went to the last post first I would be ripping my hair out about now take it down and archive it.
mm tylor
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had no knowledge to use magic jack without USB dongle. Your post increased my knowledge. Thanks for sharing informatics post.
Pilot

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 4:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

did you read the 10-11 posts before yours...........................(?)
dips**t
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 5:29 pm    Post subject: MJ plus heating up Reply with quote

on the MJ plus heating up has become an issue for me but that voltage line lose will drop the voltage to the unit I played with several usb extensions till settled on a twelve foot unit the voltage drops to 5.9 with still 1 amp thus letting the MJ run cooler with the case still on it on the second unit I had to go to a 16 foot to make it stay cool I tried USB power splitters one out of the twenty worked but must had only 5.22 average voltage output. I even used the dongle supplied by MJ to drop the voltage which worked with another four foot USB extension on one MJ+ so what I have found is all in who makes the extension and how long it is. I went through over a hundred ac to USB adapters from several suppliers. All my time comes up to over a thousand hours testing an texting to MJ being disabled this has given me something to do. God bless the USA and don't forget to pray for our servicemen around the world.
Smart_libra
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2023 11:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sbw07 wrote:
ktg- you need to allow hidden folders to be shown. To do that:
1. Click Start
2. Open My Computer
3. Select the Tools menu and click Folder Options
how long does phentermine stay in your system
4. Select the View Tab
5. Under the Hidden files and folders heading select Show hidden files and folders
6. Click Yes to confirm
7. Click OK

Thanks for guiding. Smile
These are basic things but you describe it, this is appreciated.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index -> magicJack Tips, Tricks, and Hacks All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 5 of 6

Jump to: