magicJack  and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index

magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks

magicJack and magicJack Plus Unofficial Technical Support. Your Magic Jack and Magic Jack Plus phone service information resource

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Drop Calls MJ 2014 Plus WiFi

Post new topic   Reply to topic    magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index -> magicJack Plus Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Firedoc
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:40 pm    Post subject: Drop Calls MJ 2014 Plus WiFi Reply with quote

I have & used Magicjack since 2009, plugged in my PC's, very few issues in almost 5 yrs.

Recently I upgraded to the New Magicjack Plus 2014 WiFi and decided to try the a/c adapter...using the same Router/WiFi (Linksys E3000) with Comcast High Speed Internet and the same Land-line Phone (setup as
per MJ instructions)

However, the New Magicjack Plus 2014 WiFi keeps dropping calls of any call I make or receive.

I also downloaded and installed the Magicjack App on my Android Phone. When someone calls my number, if I answer using my Android SmartPhone, the Land-line phone keeps on ringing. And sometimes I will answer the Land-line phone and there is no connectivity, dead silence.

So I am interested to know why my calls are being dropped, why the land-line phone continues to ring endlessly even if I do not answer it, or why the land-line phone continues to ring once I answer the call via SmartPhone with the MJ App installed.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index -> magicJack Plus Support All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: