magicJack  and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index

magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks

magicJack and magicJack Plus Unofficial Technical Support. Your Magic Jack and Magic Jack Plus phone service information resource

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Calls from Paris ,France to USA

Post new topic   Reply to topic    magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index -> Features coming to Magic Jack
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jamc788
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:58 pm    Post subject: Calls from Paris ,France to USA Reply with quote

My wife is gong to Paris in Feb do calls work from there to the US and if so how good is the reception ?
bitstopjoe
Future magicJack CEO

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Calls from Paris ,France to USA Reply with quote

jamc788 wrote:
My wife is gong to Paris in Feb do calls work from there to the US and if so how good is the reception ?

If she has a USA number, and I assume she does, and IF she has a good internet signal, then it will be as if you called her at home on her MJ and she called you at work with her MJ.
My buddy went to Switzerland last year with his MJ and laptop, had I not known he was there? I would not know he was there Smile
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Bill Smith
Dan isn't smart enough to hire me

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I made numerous calls from Australia to the US last year and lots of calls from Iceland this year. IMO, if the hotel router is busy, the call quality can be questionable or unusable. If it is not busy, the MJ works like magic.
Ivone
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If she call from France or anywhere in Europe to USA does long distance rate apply?

TIA
VaHam
Dan Should Pay Me

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ivone wrote:
If she call from France or anywhere in Europe to USA does long distance rate apply?

TIA

If she takes her MJ with her and uses it to call back to a US/Canada number then the calls are free.
Ivone
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's great - thank you..
Post new topic   Reply to topic    magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index -> Features coming to Magic Jack All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: